PDA

View Full Version : Football Manager 2005

gustavo
18/02/2005, 1:07 PM
i suppose this would be the new thread solely for Football Manager 2005.
I can find success every where except at home.
for the eircom league i am useless really cant do anything ive tried an nice attacking game with wingers and mixed passing and also the long ball game wiht good hard tacking and focusing through the middle.
any ideas for success in ireland?

sligoman
19/02/2005, 4:27 PM
Can someone post the exact link here to get me to the patch for when the game keeps cutting out after the second season? I have tried one patch before and it did'nt work, please help

eirebhoy
20/02/2005, 1:50 PM
Can someone post the exact link here to get me to the patch for when the game keeps cutting out after the second season? I have tried one patch before and it did'nt work, please help
http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=236

gustavo, I haven't played in a while but I played with Pats for about 6 months and I strolled through the league. Get a good tactic and buy a few cheap players from Scotland.

SligoRoversfan
20/02/2005, 2:36 PM
i always keep rovers team the same,playing gorman actually helps!!! O Malley is excellent too for SRFC

GavinZac
21/02/2005, 12:41 PM
john ryan is my secret weopan up front, and regi blinker on the wing. george o'c is excellent in the game too.

i had a poor start to my first season with Cork but found the rigth tactic eventually and went on a 15 game unbeaten run to steal the league away from rovers

rovers and derry are over-rated in teh game :(

Bluebeard
22/02/2005, 2:18 PM
Thought this was meant to be only about FM05 :D

Éanna
22/02/2005, 2:56 PM
george o'c is excellent in the game too.
at the grand old age of 31 he made his Ireland debut for me, and set up 2 goals at landsdowne against france in a world cup qualifier. I've just got city into the UEFA cup quarter finals :)

that git alan murphy has a cannonball of a shot :mad:

GavinZac
23/02/2005, 9:12 AM
at the grand old age of 31 he made his Ireland debut for me, and set up 2 goals at landsdowne against france in a world cup qualifier. I've just got city into the UEFA cup quarter finals :)

yeah ive been bringing him on for ireland aswell, in the first season. he has about 7 caps at this stage. brought him on late against france and he set up a goal for a draw :D

that git alan murphy has a cannonball of a shot :mad:
i cant get him to sign for me either, bloody principles :mad: