PDA

View Full Version : Setanta CUp

liam88
16/02/2005, 12:08 PM
Is the Setanta cup going to be available on PPV basis or do you have to subscribe to Setanta for the month(?) it's on?

De Town
16/02/2005, 12:18 PM
Is the Setanta cup going to be available on PPV basis or do you have to subscribe to Setanta for the month(?) it's on?
I think its the subscription job :)

tiktok
16/02/2005, 12:20 PM
It's on Setanta Sports, the Irish channel, which is distinct from Setanta's 2 PPV channels operating in the UK Liam. AFAIK, the channel can only be picked up in Ireland (or in London pubs where RTE can be viewed ;) ).

But to answer your question, it's on subscription (though I think they try top get you to subscribe for the year as opposed to monthly).

liam88
16/02/2005, 1:04 PM
It's on Setanta Sports, the Irish channel, which is distinct from Setanta's 2 PPV channels operating in the UK Liam. AFAIK, the channel can only be picked up in Ireland (or in London pubs where RTE can be viewed ;) ).

But to answer your question, it's on subscription (though I think they try top get you to subscribe for the year as opposed to monthly).

aye ya can get Setanta sports (as well as the PPV channel;s) in the UK-just have to subscribe still...although pubs with Sky Sports get in free :D

Cheers for the advice lads!

EnDai
16/02/2005, 1:09 PM
I thought those on NTL got it included free? Even NTL basic tv package? OR were they lies? Clever clever lies! :D