PDA

View Full Version : motive for seeking jason gavin

tallaghtfornia
15/02/2005, 3:42 PM
I have read in several newspapers that rovers are tryin to sign Jason Gavin who is being released by Bradford City.
While happy with this news i am a bit frustrated at the rumour that rovers want Gavin so they can then sell Jason Mcguinness back to Bohs.
Anybody heard the same?? Hope the Mcguinness part of the story is bullsh*t and would lose all respect for him if he rejoined Bohs after kissing the hoops crest every time he scored last year!

NY Hoop
16/02/2005, 12:24 PM
Jason has signed a one year deal but some sponsor will pay his wages apparently. McGuinness played last night so hopefully he'll stay.

KOH

tallaghtfornia
16/02/2005, 12:33 PM
great news on the signing of jason gavin and thanks to ny hoop for lettin me know j mcguinness was playin. i just hope we hold on to him after signing gavin and build on our strength in dept. i really want to lok forward but with maguire still there it is very hard and if ny hoop or anyone else can answer this questions i would b very grateful.... has the south dublin county council gone very quiet or is it just me?? anyone heard anythin??

Shelsman
16/02/2005, 12:48 PM
He's an excellent player and I am surprised he never made a big breakthough across the water. It would have been foolish for him to sign for Shels given the competition at centre back there but it would surely be best for him to sign for one of the full time clubs e.g. Cork or Drogheda ?

WeAreRovers
16/02/2005, 1:23 PM
great news on the signing of jason gavin and thanks to ny hoop for lettin me know j mcguinness was playin. i just hope we hold on to him after signing gavin and build on our strength in dept. i really want to lok forward but with maguire still there it is very hard and if ny hoop or anyone else can answer this questions i would b very grateful.... has the south dublin county council gone very quiet or is it just me?? anyone heard anythin??

Apologies for spamming but Tallaghtfornia have you ever heard of our own forum where all this stuff is debated and discussed to a tedious degree?

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=606830&NoCaches=Yes

KOH

tallaghtfornia
16/02/2005, 1:27 PM
sorry mate, knew bout it but couldnt get into it when i tried, will try again now, keep on hoopin!!!!