PDA

View Full Version : any live games next week?

Martinho II
11/03/2017, 6:49 PM
I see thats theres no live games next week. Bit surprised!

patrickccfc
11/03/2017, 7:11 PM
Next one is us vs dundalk on the 25th?

nr637
16/03/2017, 11:34 AM
I see thats theres no live games next week. Bit surprised!

Ryle Nugent is looking after his Rogbee buddies Ireland v England and the women's rogbee coverage.
While RTE will exhaust all their facilities covering these events and the GAA club finals at Croker.

Maybe the fact that the 17th of March is a Friday is unfortunate for the Airtricity League fixtures!

This again is another reason where future arrangements should be considered in advance. Like next week with the Wales game, all games are on the following day Saturday in most cases. Again the league knew this fixture was in place, as was St. Patricks Day!

Are the clubs restricted in their fixtures planning or is all down to the FAI's fixture panel?
Some forward thinking about fixtures has always been lacking, everything should be in place to maximise the best possible attendance in relation to dates, times, clashes with other events to the benefit of both the clubs and the supporters.

But then again who am I to offer any suggestions, I'm only a regular supporter who has to pay to go to a match!:confused:

Frank Gavin please reply!

fieldofmarkets
17/03/2017, 3:34 PM
Making you a customer......Why would Fran and JD be interested in some customer feedback, they might actually have to do something.

LFC Blue
17/03/2017, 10:27 PM
Ryle Nugent is really taking the **** with that ladies rugby sh*te on tonight in a prime time slot. Is that tripe really more popular than Rovers v Cork for example. What next week live u14 rugby world cup qualifier from the Lansdowne road back pitch. Fair play to Paul Kimmage calling Nugent and RTÉ out last week re this rugby saturation.

nigel-harps1954
17/03/2017, 10:28 PM
Under-20s match followed by the ladies match live on RTE. I thought it was a bit silly to have both of them on.

Charlie Darwin
17/03/2017, 11:49 PM
Ryle Nugent is really taking the **** with that ladies rugby sh*te on tonight in a prime time slot. Is that tripe really more popular than Rovers v Cork for example. What next week live u14 rugby world cup qualifier from the Lansdowne road back pitch. Fair play to Paul Kimmage calling Nugent and RTÉ out last week re this rugby saturation.
The ladies were going for their grand slam so I have no problem with them being given prime time. It's giving development rugby a prime time slot every Friday that bugs me when Nugent then turns around and says soccer isn't popular enough to be shown regularly.

El-Pietro
18/03/2017, 12:18 AM
To be fair, the game tonight was horrible.

ger121
18/03/2017, 12:45 AM
To be fair, the game tonight was horrible.

Saw some of the ladies match. You could use the same description for it.

nr637
19/03/2017, 10:47 AM
Saw some of the ladies match. You could use the same description for it.
Hows that, a horrible word staring with s.........................!
:roll:

pateen
22/03/2017, 1:35 PM
City vs Dundalk live on Rte .... cant wait for this