PDA

View Full Version : 3 matches in.

greywanderer
11/03/2017, 2:49 PM
6 points from 9, not a bad start, but could it have been better. Obviously we have player's that can score goals but against finn harps and against bohs we let the other team back in to the game.
Our defence doesn't seem to be gelling together, against harps we were 3-1 and looking good but weren't strong enough to stop harps scoring, same again last night against bohs. Can't pin point the problem yet, is it the two in front of the defence or the back four. .

dublinwanderer
11/03/2017, 8:04 PM
I felt we played terrible against Harps and Bohs - Harps were just not good enough and we took our chances. Last night against Bohs we just didnt turn up, never started, got 2 lucky goals but fell apart soon after! Need a huge improvement at the back. We have shown we can score goals but we are conceding way to easy!

KR's Post
18/03/2017, 11:30 AM
Gelling together?? They had 4 months of gelling last season which didnt seem to go to bad.

greywanderer
19/03/2017, 11:53 AM
Gelling together?? They had 4 months of gelling last season which didnt seem to go to bad.

Certainly not working so far this season, another 3 goals last night, let's hope we score more than we let in. Something needs to change, bucko not doing much as a holding midfielder and isn't breaking the other teams play.

A Wanderer
19/03/2017, 6:43 PM
Certainly not working so far this season, another 3 goals last night, let's hope we score more than we let in. Something needs to change, bucko not doing much as a holding midfielder and isn't breaking the other teams play.

More woe in the Showgrounds last night right back position has now become a nightmare scenario , Bisto will only work in a 4-4-2 doesnt have the pace , needs help up there , Points and position are false 2 of many problems at the moment

Roo69
20/03/2017, 12:21 PM
Massive problems at the back, needs to be sorted out ASAP or we will start to really struggle.

peadar1987
20/03/2017, 1:44 PM
From the Harps game I'd say I'd put more of the blame on central midfield. Harps were playing through the centre of the park pretty much at will. Okay so two of the three goals came from poorly-defended set pieces, but if your midfield invites pressure onto the defence you're going to give away corners and free kicks.

AlanOB
24/03/2017, 10:13 PM
Myself, and former Limerick and Wexford manager Noel O'Connor, will have live coverage of tomorrow's game for anyone unable to attend at www.mixlr.com/limerick-soccer-live

greywanderer
25/03/2017, 9:38 PM
Absolutely crap tonight, bisto brings nothing to the game, we couldn't pass or when they did pass it went back to cherrie. No imagination nobody looking for the ball, sully had a woefull game. A few changes are needed, brennan and aherne should be given a chance.