PDA

View Full Version : snake eater

Thomo
14/02/2005, 6:45 PM
does anyone know wen the 3rd metal gear solid game is out, loved the first two, just wondered if anyone knows?

Ruairi
14/02/2005, 7:39 PM
the second one was only alright, gameplay was good and all, just got buried beneath the "story"... wasnt too impressed with not being Snake for most of it either..

Aberdonian Stu
15/02/2005, 9:57 AM
Didn't get to play number two but MGS is a cracking game, never got tired of playing it.

Slash/ED
12/03/2005, 7:29 PM
So who has this?

I absolutley love it! It's far superior to the second and up there with the first. It starts slowly and at first you wont be impressed but when it gets going, it's one of the PS2s best games, espically if you've played the other Metal Gear games like me. Some of the little touches are pure genius.

Thomo
12/03/2005, 7:34 PM
have to agree, i havent had much chance to get too far into it, but so far its brilliant, makes real use of the capabilities of the ps2. really love it. and the story mode has been far more engrossing than the mgs2 story, which was far too overcomplicated for its own good.

Nempton
14/03/2005, 4:45 PM
I started playing snake eater at the weekend and like Slash/Ed said it is a bit slow at the start but then you really get into it and it is far better than MGS2. I think the main problem with that was that you didn't get to play as Snake throughout the game. But this new game makes amends but I think the original MGS is the best, I always found it a welcome distraction when I was in college.

shedite
15/03/2005, 10:27 PM
Thought this was a thread about that nokia game "Snake" that people were addicted to years ago. I always pretended to hate that game but I was really only jelous coz my siemens phone didn't have it :( Does anybody still play that game?

Slash/ED
15/03/2005, 10:31 PM
Thought this was a thread about that nokia game "Snake" that people were addicted to years ago. I always pretended to hate that game but I was really only jelous coz my siemens phone didn't have it :( Does anybody still play that game?

No we've all moved onto that pub pool game now, now that is quality.