PDA

View Full Version : England Lose, France are Dire!

pete
13/02/2005, 10:39 PM
Haha England lost to hopeless French side.

Hodgson & Barkley were completely useless at their goalkicking, Yachvili showed them how its down but France were woefully bad.

:rolleyes:

If England don't improve & LaPorte doesn't suddenlt see reason with selection policy will be Grandslam decider in cardiff on last day.

Ireland got 2 week break to patch O'Driscoll & D'Arcy back together.

IsMiseSean
14/02/2005, 12:08 AM
It would have probably been better for us if england won, but I cant see myself ever supporting the sasanach :)

SÓC
14/02/2005, 1:01 AM
Ahhhh I was on the verge of changing my kicker to Yachvili in the fantasy 6N but decided not to incase La Porte got that waster of a No. 10 to take the kicks.

My worry is that France can only get better. England are in serious trouble, Thompson must soiling his shorts at the thought of O'Connell, O'Kelly and Easterby in two weeks time.

I'd say France will hammer Wales, leaving a big game against them for us.

Stupid bloody two week break!

pete
14/02/2005, 11:24 AM
Must be worse english pack in the last decade.

England in real crises now, stick with same or make more wholesale changes again?

France will only get better with different players. No flair whatsoever in the backs.

Wales could still lose in Paris but win Championship.

joey B
15/02/2005, 10:24 AM
English pack are'nt that bad front five give anyone a challenge.
Worst match of the weekend :mad:

joey B
15/02/2005, 10:36 AM
Now, I always think that rugby is a mickey mouse game.

But are these teams supposed to be amongst the best in the world? Hilarious stuff - it's a farce. Italy rattle Ireland, Wales beat England, the rugby seems to be pretty poor all round. If this is the creme de la creme, it doesn't bode well for the game at all.
Probably because you would'nt be able play it :rolleyes:

joey B
15/02/2005, 12:57 PM
I really don't understand what point you are making. Are only 6 stone midgets capable of understanding horse-racing? Do you have to be 6 foot 10 to like basketball? Your mind works in strange ways, joey.

But as you make a point, well no, I don't have obesity problems, crushed ears, a flat forehead, and an IQ which requires Daddy to get me a job despite spending a fortune on private education.

If 20 stone of fat like Adam Jones can become an international at a sport despite looking like he's too fat for a darts team, then it's not a sport that I can get too excited about - he's the guy on the right btw...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39958000/jpg/_39958725_welsh.jpg
Your descripition of a rugby player shows your ignorance, rugby players size vary hugely .Rugby is nearly the only field sport that is entirely inclusive fat , thin ,tall and small ,which is its beauty and in case you did'nt no rugby is a highly tactical sport. :rolleyes:

joey B
15/02/2005, 1:05 PM
Sorry conor but i was talking about you not everyone :rolleyes:
And if you don't like Rugby then why comment on it :confused:

dublinred
15/02/2005, 1:07 PM
Did anyone else forget to change BBC channels and watch final score rather than the second half of the Irish match?

Aberdonian Stu
16/02/2005, 1:26 PM
'I didn't like Orson Welles films' etc. etc. etc.

Hmm perhaps you should rethink about whether you're entitled to an opinion if that is anything more than an example. :p