PDA

View Full Version : Pre season friendlies

Counting Crow
11/02/2005, 4:10 PM
Started to warm up the "ol' rivalry" with our Waterford friends on BTID. Good to see Partizan still has no sense of humour, or personality. Waterford have really set out their stall in relation to the style of play they will going for this season..........their first pre season match is against ............the Waterford Hurlers............ :eek: :rolleyes: Still though they might pick up some decent players from their opposition.

Does anyone know when our game against Dublin City is planned for?

I reckon ther could be a big crowd for that one.

Counting Crow
11/02/2005, 4:11 PM
Waaaa Heeeehhhh, my posts are back.

Thanks guys.

dahamsta
11/02/2005, 4:14 PM
Nay bother, sorry about that, my mistake.

Colm
11/02/2005, 4:17 PM
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=21790

The Limerick fans are saying that we're playing them in UL on Sunday. Is this confirmed? Might head up to it if it's on.

SSS
11/02/2005, 9:01 PM
I emailed the club yesterday for info on the Limerick game but got no reply :(

kevincronin2000
21/02/2005, 9:37 AM
So after pre-season friendlies against Limerick FC (1-1) and Dublin City (3-0)
we still don't look that sharp so against who and where is our next pre-season friendly against?

colblimp
21/02/2005, 10:06 PM
Am I the only one who is really disappointed with the friendlies we've had?

With all due respect to Limerick and Dublin, they're not exactly the biggest teams around now, are they?!

Someone on here must know if any more friendlies are in the pipeline before the season starts. I'm sure the club could attract a couple of teams from England or Europe or South America........ :D

sullanefc
22/02/2005, 8:42 AM
Weren't Liverpool free last saturday?? Surely with the free weekends that some of the teams across the water have (from being knocked out of the cup, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rangers et al) Surely we could organise a friendly against some high proile opposition.

kevincronin2000
24/02/2005, 9:24 AM
ffs longford played seville in spain last night 3-2. We don't even have a pitch to train on.