11/02/2005, 3:02 PM
Who will we be playing and when?

Roo69
11/02/2005, 3:08 PM
Who will we be playing and when?

Nothing finalised yet.

KK77
14/02/2005, 10:55 AM
Joke 14/2/05 season starts wkend 20/3/05 and not one pre-season game confirmed what a joke then again the league fixtures aren't out yet either so much for professionalism.

cabo2005
21/02/2005, 6:41 PM
Still none, **** sake. let me take this moment to say CMON YOU REDMEN BEAT LEVERKUSEN!!!

Roo69
21/02/2005, 10:00 PM
Still none, **** sake. let me take this moment to say CMON YOU REDMEN BEAT LEVERKUSEN!!!

Not every team has played a pre-season friendly yet so relax ! What's the point in playing players that are just back into pre season 2 weeks, a good way to pick up injuries. I'm sure there arranged but just not released yet. In fairness, ya would swear devo was only in the job a week, he's been around a lonmg time boys, he knows what he's doing.

P.S.

Keep this Liverpool/Leverkusen crap off the Bray Wanderers page, it belongs in General Football along with all the other premier****e stuff

KR's Post
22/02/2005, 9:12 AM
Not every team has played a pre-season friendly yet so relax ! What's the point in playing players that are just back into pre season 2 weeks, a good way to pick up injuries. I'm sure there arranged but just not released yet. In fairness, ya would swear devo was only in the job a week, he's been around a lonmg time boys, he knows what he's doing.

P.S.

Keep this Liverpool/Leverkusen crap off the Bray Wanderers page, it belongs in General Football along with all the other premier****e stuff
Ye lads, take it easy as R00 Has said. Don't panic... The boys have been through a very tough 2 weeks so far and they dont want to be pushed into un-neccesary games... And as R00 also said. Keep the english league storys in the general, dont go posting it where it is not needed to be heard.... :rolleyes:

Bray Head
22/02/2005, 5:50 PM
I think the squad were away last week end working on their physical fitness. Most clubs spend around three weeks on the physical side before the players even see a ball. I'd imagine that the friendlies will begin soon.