PDA

View Full Version : "eL Supporters"?

dahamsta
10/02/2005, 4:41 PM
Is there anything to be said for a "Supporters" subforum of Eircom League, like we have for the Ireland forum? Keep the chants and songs and tickets stuff separate from the football stuff? It seems quite busy, although to be fair, I don't visit that often so I could be talking out of my.... hat.

"Fans Forum" still doesn't look right for the Ireland subforum btw. Would just "Supporters" be better, like I'm suggesting above?

adam

wws
10/02/2005, 4:45 PM
I think the fai brand it as IRELANDFans (in that case) or some such - but on reading some english fa thing the other day they just knicked the idea and name off them!

Schumi
10/02/2005, 5:00 PM
Is there anything to be said for a "Supporters" subforum of Eircom League, like we have for the Ireland forum? Keep the chants and songs and tickets stuff separate from the football stuff? It seems quite busy, although to be fair, I don't visit that often so I could be talking out of my.... hat.
I don't see any need really. The EL section isn't excessively busy and tbh I'd rather have all EL type threads together in the one place. I don't see why the thread on EL clubs' online shops wouldn't fit in the EL section for example, I'd be much more likely to see that sort of thread in there than in Off Topic.

dahamsta
10/02/2005, 5:09 PM
I don't see why the thread on EL clubs' online shops wouldn't fit in the EL section for example, I'd be much more likely to see that sort of thread in there than in Off Topic.Partly why I made the suggestion actually, I was a bit too hasty with that move. I've moved it back.

adam

CollegeTillIDie
13/02/2005, 5:31 PM
Well speaking as someone that was trying to keep an organisation for that self same grouping going and it petered out owing to lack of interest from anybody in wishing to run the damn thing .......No you should not have a seperate forum for them.

tiktok
14/02/2005, 8:47 AM
Don't really think it's neccessary

pete
14/02/2005, 10:31 AM
IMO no need for it.

harpskid
14/02/2005, 7:38 PM
IMO no need for it.

Ditto to that!

dahamsta
14/02/2005, 7:45 PM
Fair enough. What about Fans Forum, should I change that to somethings else or leave it?

sligoman
15/02/2005, 5:29 PM
What about Fans Forum, should I change that to somethings else or leave it?

Does it really matter what it's called? :confused: I think you should leave it