http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/eldivone_fixtures.html

good stuff, will be in Kates so by 5.00 after the Drogheda game :D :D :D

Eire06
10/02/2005, 4:17 PM
Well you'd wana get used to it cause U'll be waitin for a while

Eire06
10/02/2005, 4:27 PM
no the bohs match is 2moro you assclown. c'mon deboez
I know Dumba$$, you'll still be waitin...

Go on crawl back into that hole your from... Think you call it sligo

Terry
11/02/2005, 7:06 AM
so what if we loss or not, its just a friendly for f*ck sake? I thought ye were saying on yer own message board that ye didn't give a crap about GUFC ? idiots! :rolleyes:

Todays match is all about the new players getting a run around and maybe looking at a few more young fella's from the under 21's. :)

ONE Ciaran Kelly !!!
Come On United !!!

Terry
14/02/2005, 7:18 AM
It was much better than the 25-30 that showed up for a friendly with cork last year! How many would you say were there? I heard 250 but I reckon 150! :( Cant blame people with the state of the weather. I think everyone new the match wouldn't last the 90 minutes if it started at all!

galwaygirl
14/02/2005, 8:24 AM
I think everyone new the match wouldn't last the 90 minutes if it started at all!

myself and a friend got a call around six saying that it didnt look likely that it would go ahead at all so i'm surprised there was even the 150 - 170 at it.

Terry
17/02/2005, 7:19 AM
glad to see you really support GUFC in that case!!

Rochey
17/02/2005, 12:03 PM
myself and a few other drogs are heading down to you lot on Saturday to see the Drogs take on you lot anyone any idea of tickets prices or whats the story??? Staying over night so we should all be tanked up by 3 oclock anyway and god know what kind of state we'll be in by that night :p :p

GalwayFrancis
17/02/2005, 12:07 PM
myself and a few other drogs are heading down to you lot on Saturday to see the Drogs take on you lot anyone any idea of tickets prices or whats the story??? Staying over night so we should all be tanked up by 3 oclock anyway and god know what kind of state we'll be in by that night :p :p

Rochey: from galwayunitedfc.ie::
Galway United's game scheduled to be played in
Terryland on Saturday 19th Feb is now switched
to Drom, Rahoon. There is an Oscar-Traynor game
scheduled for Sunday in Terryland and there were
concerns about the pitch so Drogheda have agreed
to change to Salthill Devon's ground in Drom and
where Galway United train. KO is 3pm and admission
is free.