PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy McGeough

risteard55
19/11/2016, 1:37 AM
Looking for a contact number or email address for Jimmy McGeough ex-Derry City FC and Waterford Utd FC
My email is risteard1@gmail.com. Thanks

DannyInvincible
14/03/2017, 2:02 PM
Sorry, I'm just seeing this post now and I'm not sure whether you ever managed to get in touch with Jimmy or not, but Jimmy's son's email address is jim.mcgeough@yahoo.com. His son is based in the US now.

I was looking to get in touch with Jimmy in the past myself and came across Jim's email address (published by himself) on a public genealogy forum, so I decided to contact him for assistance. Thankfully, he was very obliging and was happy to give me a contact number for his father. If you got in touch with Jim, I'm sure he'd be happy to help if you still needed to get in touch. I wouldn't feel right passing out the number myself as it's the private house number and I don't have permission to do so, but I'm sure Jim will have no problem helping you.

Good luck!

OwlsFan
22/03/2017, 5:56 PM
Did you e-mail risteard? He left an e-mail address.

I saw McGeough play on many occasion for that great Waterford side of the 1960s which was the nemesis of Shamrock Rovers at the time, apart from the FAI 1968 Cup Final. Mick Leech's goals that day still give me goosebumps

azVqtwGklm0

The usual invasion of the pitch which happened in those day.

DannyInvincible
24/03/2017, 10:20 AM
Did you e-mail risteard? He left an e-mail address.

He did, as far as I know. I emailed Risteard as well as posting the above and he got back to me in acknowledgement.