PDA

View Full Version : Players we Hate and WHy.

Pages : [1] 2

Kicko
07/02/2005, 10:24 AM
Wayne Rooney because he is fat,a Blue Manc, too ugly to look at, gives our dear hero Shrek a bad name,.....

Roy Keane because he is an irish born english man,let his COUNTRY down during the most important competition a player can ever play in......

Henry because he is a talent who will never leave Arsenal and he runs rings around other players... (jealousy yes)

ANymore?????

noby
07/02/2005, 10:46 AM
Wayne Rooney because he is fat,a Blue Manc, too ugly to look at, gives our dear hero Shrek a bad name,.....

Roy Keane because he is an irish born english man,let his COUNTRY down during the most important competition a player can ever play in......

Henry because he is a talent who will never leave Arsenal and he runs rings around other players... (jealousy yes)

ANymore?????

All you forgot was anyone who ever played for Rangers :rolleyes:

Kicko
07/02/2005, 10:51 AM
All you forgot was anyone who ever played for Rangers :rolleyes:

We are talking Queens Park Rangers or what don't think I know of any team with the name Rangers. Could you be a bit more specific. :)

Macy
07/02/2005, 10:51 AM
Ashley Cole - arrogant little runt. Interesting to here the Arse fans defence of him now he's running the rent boys for more cash.

John Barnes - the original english top flight diver of my time (too young to remember One Pen Lee).

Beckham - not because of leaving United, not because of Posh, just the constant crap talk in the media in the last few years when he's clearly not that good.

Alan Shearer - since the 91/92 FA Cup Replay against Southampton at Old Trafford.

Denis Wise/Graeme Le Saux - the original, snide, dirty Chelsea Rent Boys. Or loveable cockney scallywag/ intelligent footballer cos he reads a broadsheet as the press like to portray them

George Courtney - His part in Liverpools 80's domination shouldn't be forgotten. Maybe a ref, but may as well have pulled on the scouse jersey.

Hibs4Ever
07/02/2005, 10:58 AM
Rooney and Beckham :mad:

The 2 most overrated players in world football
They're average at best

Roo69
07/02/2005, 11:38 AM
Jerzy Dudek
Steve Finnan
Sami Hyypia
Milan Baros
John Arne Riise
Harry Kewell
Steven Gerrard
Djibril Cisse
Luis Garcia
Vladimir Smicer
Mauricio Pellegrino
Anthony Le Tallec
Xabi Alonso
Salif Diao
Dietmar Hamann
Josemi Josemi
Antonio Nunez
Fernando Morientes
Scott Carson
Djimi Traore
Chris Kirkland
Jamie Carragher
Florent Sinama Pongolle
Igor Biscan
Stephen Warnock
Patrice Luzi
David Raven
John Welsh
Neil Mellor
Jon Otsemobor
Zak Whitbread
Paul Harrison
Mark Smyth
Robbie Foy
Gregory Vignal
Alou Diarra
Bruno Cheyrou
El-Hadji Diouf

Jens Lehmann
Ashley Cole
Patrick Vieira
Robert Pires
Fredrik Ljungberg
Jose Antonio Reyes
Dennis Bergkamp
Robin van Persie
Lauren
Stuart Taylor
Thierry Henry
Francesc Fabregas
Mathieu Flamini
Edu
Pascal Cygan
Gilberto
Philippe Senderos
Gael Clichy 0
Sol Campbell
Manuel Almunia
Emmanuel Eboue
Kolo Toure
Jeremie Aliadiere
Justin Hoyte
Sebastian Larsson M
Quincy Owusu Abeyie
Chris Wright
Michael Jordan
Sebastian Svard
Ryan Garry
Johan Djourou
Olafur-Ingi Skulason
Ryan Smith
Arturo Lupoli

ColinR
07/02/2005, 11:44 AM
reyes - for crying every single time he gets a proper tackle (not just united games, see him in the champions league as well) also for a whinger, he is also a dirty ******* with his own challenges.

dennis wise - dirty, sneakly little git.

robbie fowler - liverpool, leeds & siddy

viera - putting everyone through the madrid saga every summer, and then not going because of money & spitter

diouf - spitter

rivaldo - overrated (when he was rated) and diving git

sol campbell - turncoat, who gets outraged by diving, but doesn't mind cole, reyes, pires etc.

paul ince - mainly for goal celebrations in 99.

danny mills - cannot stand him one bit

Roo69
07/02/2005, 11:49 AM
rivaldo - overrated (when he was rated) and diving git

Wha ? Understandable for the diving part Vs. Turkey but over rated ! Back in 98/99 he was the best player on the planet ! seen him play against United twice in the champions league home and away for barca and he was just exceptional ! Ran Keane ragged in the 3-3 home draw. Best player i've ever seen in the flesh.

Karlos
07/02/2005, 11:50 AM
Peter Schmeichal - for racially abusing Ian Wright on more than one occaison

Roy Keane - for being an round thug (Haaland et al) and for walking out on his country and those mysterious friendly injuries for over 10 years now.

Ben Thatcher - complete scum bag for everyone he's played for.

Kevin Muscat - for his Wolves days alone!

tetsujin1979
07/02/2005, 12:09 PM
Eyal Berkovic - arrogant waste of time, space and John Hartson's right boot

The Neville Brothers

Barry Ferguson

Kevin Muscat - is it a tackle or attempted murder??

Kieron Dyer

Graeme Souness

$Leon$
07/02/2005, 12:33 PM
paul ince - mainly for goal celebrations in 99.

just cos he's da most arogant pr1ck i've ever seen grace a football field.
govnor my @rs€

razor
07/02/2005, 12:41 PM
18 posts so far and not a mention of the most hated player in England.
The beeaatch herself Robbie Savage. She gives the game a bad name.

Also Cristiano Getyourownname because he dives, is a petulant little toad and mostly because he is vastly overrated.

Muscat and Lucas Neill the Aussie hatchet men.

And the latest and greatest has to be the poisoned dwarf himself - Bellamy.

ColinR
07/02/2005, 1:18 PM
Wha ? Understandable for the diving part Vs. Turkey but over rated ! Back in 98/99 he was the best player on the planet ! seen him play against United twice in the champions league home and away for barca and he was just exceptional ! Ran Keane ragged in the 3-3 home draw. Best player i've ever seen in the flesh.

from 2000 to 2002 he disappeared in pretty much every big game that he played in. then played excellent in the world cup, before performing his ghost trick in the final. at the same time pretty much all the pundits were talking him up as if he was still the player he was in the mid/late 90s.

(btw the fact that i despise him for always diving throughout his carear may have influenced my opinions of his latter day form ;) )

players i left out at first:

joey barton: thug
martin keown :monkey thug
lee bowyer: racist thug
ian wright : thumps, spits, two footed tackles, but worst of all really not funny on tv
graeme le saux: irritating

Pat O' Banton
07/02/2005, 1:29 PM
Goram

Ricksen, Butcher, Gough, Stuart Pearce

Trevor Stevens Gasgoinge, Graham Roberts, J Albertz

Mo Johnstone, van Nistelroy

Manager
Jock Wallace

subs bench Sherringham, Schmeichal, Ian Duarant, Nicky Butt, Ian Ferguson, The West ham 1980 cup final team.

liam88
07/02/2005, 1:29 PM
Lee Bowyer-You're scum; and you know you are!
Diouf-He spits on people
Alex Rae-He's barely human

Judas Johnson just gets of the list for that goal celebration :D

adamcarr
07/02/2005, 1:39 PM
Christiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
David Beckham
Frank Lampard(I hate this fcuking cnut the most)
Luis Garcia
Gary Neville
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Jason Byrne
Robert Pires(diving pri*ck)

Pat O' Banton
07/02/2005, 3:19 PM
Was he not the big cuddly guy who managed Rangers in the 70s and 80s? How could you hate him, he seemed as threatening as a pillow...

A loveable rouge. :D

Actually shook his hand, when he was doing a lap of honor after Colchester (who he was in charge of) beat Witton Albion in the 1992 FA Trophy final!

Aldini98
07/02/2005, 3:31 PM
Wise - For just being a little pr*ck all his life. Cheered for Man U last season in the FA Cup Final (unheard of from me) because that little *****s behaviour (and as a player MANAGER) was a total disgrace.

Muscat - Dirtiest bástard around

Rooney - Ugly, "Once A Blue Always A Blue" ****, will be an alco by 21 with any luck.

D.Troare - Purely because he is sh*t and still gets away with playing for a top (so called) side.

E.Heskey - Complete waster at Liverpool, ahhh the poor baby had a confidence problem, surely 30 grand a week could pay for a good shrink.

Figo - Judas bástard, delighted to see the Barca fan getting at him in the Euro Final.

Sheringham - Kissing the United crest after scoring against Arsenal at Highbury just to annoy the Arse fans because he used to play for Spurs.

Rio - The most OVER-rated defender in the Premiership, a complete ball watcher at the best of times.

Veron - Lazy lazy bástard and completely over-rated.

Gary Neville - Still of the "Everyone hates us and thats the way I like it brigade" , f-ing idiot. Even Man U fans hate him.

Luis Garcia - A windbag.

guvnor
07/02/2005, 3:33 PM
El Hadji Diouf...need I say anymore

ColinR
07/02/2005, 4:09 PM
Gary Neville - Still of the "Everyone hates us and thats the way I like it brigade" , f-ing idiot. Even Man U fans hate him.

think there is a difference between your barstoolers and genuine match going reds. watching united match in a pub, you'll hear united fans give gary nev all sorts of abuse, but generally around old trafford, gary neville is one of the few players that have total respect from the crowd.

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 4:24 PM
Biggest wan*er in the premiership. What a c-unt...... Hard man he thinks he is.....
Lee Hendrie is a p-rick aswell. Little lad like him thinking he is it.... Pure scumbag! :mad:

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 4:25 PM

Gary Neville is a true manc and a true red. A f-ucking legend.....

Jim Smith
07/02/2005, 4:28 PM
A loveable rouge. :D

Actually shook his hand, when he was doing a lap of honor after Colchester (who he was in charge of) beat Witton Albion in the 1992 FA Trophy final!
He played in goal for Berwick Rangers on that fateful Scottish Cup game in 1967. Must have been strange to go from being one of the players to have caused so much humiliation to being a manager who brought success....

Pat O' Banton
07/02/2005, 4:30 PM
Particularly in enjoyed the 'success' of the eighties under Wallace!

Closed Account 2
07/02/2005, 4:38 PM
Gerry Taggart, in a pre-season game last summer he did a reckless tackle (it could hardly even be called a tackle) on Damiano Tomassi when Stoke played Roma. Tomassi hasnt played since and his career is probably over, players who intentionally tackle like that - especially in a friendly should have no place on a football pitch.

liam88
07/02/2005, 7:21 PM

Doesn't he act in Dream Team now (another reason for some of ye!)?
Glad to see our man Beattie hasn't made a show on any lists :D

Éanna
07/02/2005, 7:46 PM
Trevor Molloy-repugnant little oik.
Dan Connor- thug
Gary Neville- is that a moustache? :D
Roy Keane- traitor and common thug.
El Hadji Diouf- kick, punch, push but don't spit.
Javier Saviola- over-rated little munchkin.
Luis Figo- i might be a Real fan, but a Judas is a Judas, and they don't come any worse. Also a complete diver.
Oliver Kahn- just so bloody german :mad:
Every English player hyped by the press as being "the next ......" or "world class" when they're clearly not. e.g. Rio Ferdinand.

In the past:
Luis Enrique- traitor supreme.
Steffen Effenberg- what a total and utter cúnt.
Pat Fenlon- total príck of a player.

Superhoops
07/02/2005, 8:51 PM
Gary Neville is a true manc and a true red. A f-ucking legend.....
Its unbelieveable that anyone has any time at all for this a**hole, the second most overrated player in the premiership, his brother Phil is the most overrated. I reckon that every time England play and this cu*t is in the team, the opposition do cartwheels. He must have some hold over Erikson (videos of Sven and Ulrika? or Sven and Graham Le Saux?) to survive all this time. He
has been lucky to be able to tag along with some decent players at MU.

Closed Account 2
07/02/2005, 9:14 PM
Gary Neville is the epitome of the term "Legend in his own mind", just compare his attitude, behaviour and general demeanour to someone like Dennis Irwin.

finlma
07/02/2005, 9:21 PM
We're all forgetting about our one and only David Connolly. I don't think it needs a reason.

IsMiseSean
07/02/2005, 10:26 PM
David James
Rio Ferdinand
David Beckham
Alan Smith
Michael Hughes
Keith Gillespie
Steven Gerrard
Wayne Rooney

and the biggest tit of them all Eamon Dunphy

260miles
08/02/2005, 5:04 AM
Nippy
Robbie Savage :mad:
Dennis Wise
Michael Hughes
Lee Bowyer

Divers/Cheats/Whingers
Ashley Cole :mad:
Robert Pires
Diouf
C Ronaldo

Cocks
Boab the bigot Malcolm :mad:
Alan Shearer
Anelka
Ricksen
Dyer
Rio - more and more every day
Van Persie
Danny Mills
Berkovic
David Dunn
Raul
Figo
Jens Lehmann

Aldini98
08/02/2005, 9:02 AM
In the past:
Luis Enrique- traitor supreme.
Steffen Effenberg- what a total and utter cúnt.
Pat Fenlon- total príck of a player.

Hang on a second there mate. Enrique was with Real Madrid and was doing a job for them wherever they decided to play him. When his contract was up for renewal Real stalled. Barcelona got wind of this and offered to buy him, ONLY then did Real offer him a new (and not improved) contract. He took the Barca offer because as he said himself, they showed the more belief in him. Don't compare him to Figo, nobody else ever has. Same reason nobody complains about Celedas either. :rolleyes:

As for Effenberg(or f-ing ****** as me Dad called him), well he knew he was a ******.

Roo69
08/02/2005, 9:21 AM
Its unbelieveable that anyone has any time at all for this a**hole, the second most overrated player in the premiership, his brother Phil is the most overrated. I reckon that every time England play and this cu*t is in the team, the opposition do cartwheels. He must have some hold over Erikson (videos of Sven and Ulrika? or Sven and Graham Le Saux?) to survive all this time. He
has been lucky to be able to tag along with some decent players at MU.

Jesus lads, the 2 of them (neville sisters) have there moments for being annoying but in fairness they have over 100 international caps between them, are apart of one of the most successful teams british football has ever produced and one of the best defences in the premiership at present. They must be doing something right on the pitch to be still at the worlds biggest football club.

P.S - I take it everyone knows their Da's name is Neville Neville ! :D

Troy.McClure
08/02/2005, 10:39 AM
Gerard - scum and over rated + the accent!
Effenberg for being so arogant
Trev Molloy for being the junkie that he is
Ian Gilzan for being Trev's sidekick
Ollie Cahal for the migrane that I got when I heard that he was leaving us
David Connolly for being such a premadona winger
Diouf
Dessie Barer would get in there too for just being Dessie Baker

sylvo
08/02/2005, 10:48 AM
Used to play against this Greek gezzer for my old team in a six a side league, I think his name was George, I hated that f**ker big time, got a few nasty tackles in on him after his elbows became a bit to much, he was all mouth and elbows. I ended up getting sent off because of him after my boot accidently caught his knee. :rolleyes:

Thats my player I hate the most. :mad:

lopez
08/02/2005, 11:02 AM
Ruud Van Nistelroy (ugly horse-a-like), Paolo DiCanio (w*nker fascist), Diego Maradona (despite knocking out the tans in 86 with that beautiful first goal, with his money he should have bought himself an education), Roy Keane (for the reasons already given above), Eoin Hand (once attempted to throw me off the team coach in Israel - suggesting I was an Israeli as well - after I was invited on by a local journalist and a Israeli FA official in the first place), Roy Maakay (Depor reject). That's about it and apologies to those I've ommitted. Oh and how could I almost forget? Anyone that's ever played for the tans. :p

SÓC
08/02/2005, 11:48 AM
Gerrard very talented but a very dirty player

Effenberg - for that Grandfather comment

Dan Connor - jackeen scum

Hartson - so much talent, why so angry

Gazza - waster and that flute celebration (even though I'd say the stupid fool didnt even realise the full implications of what he was doing)

Pat O' Banton
08/02/2005, 11:54 AM
Gazza - waster and that flute celebration (even though I'd say the stupid fool didnt even realise the full implications of what he was doing)

The First time, probably didn't know, but the second time? In Parkhead, in front of the main stand full of Celtic fans?

Éanna
08/02/2005, 1:28 PM
Raul
I have to ask this- WHY? Whats he done?

Hang on a second there mate. Enrique was with Real Madrid and was doing a job for them wherever they decided to play him. When his contract was up for renewal Real stalled. Barcelona got wind of this and offered to buy him, ONLY then did Real offer him a new (and not improved) contract. He took the Barca offer because as he said himself, they showed the more belief in him. Don't compare him to Figo, nobody else ever has. Same reason nobody complains about Celedas either. :rolleyes:
I hated him. He left Real and went to Barca. And he always played well against Real every time he played them. I'm not seeking to justify my hating him, or give any valid reason for it- I just hated him!

sadloserkid
08/02/2005, 1:37 PM
Paul Gascoigne (beats his wife, acts the moron on a regular basis, looks like he smells funny)
Roy Keane (ignorant, arrogant, angry man. Completely and utterly self-obsessed)
Ashley Cole (Another desperately stupid man with no reluctance to injures others. Doesn't realise that Cheryl Tweedy is using him to try and wipe away her racist smeer)
Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Diving Scummer who looks like a horse)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Leaving aside the inflated ego and tendency to fall over easily he could do with a brace and some clearasil)
Colin P. O'Brien (Selfish, lazy, unmotivated disaster area. Unpopular with his team-mates too.)
Wayne Rooney (Another glorious example of unbridled ignorance let loose on the football field)
Lee Bowyer (Racist sumbag who got lucky)
Jody Morris (Another scumbag)
Dennis Wise (Short arse with an inferiority complex)
Steven Gerrard (Horrible excuse for a person)
Robbie Savage (Used to have the world of time for him but his recent shenanigans showed him up)
Brendan Markey (Dirty nobody, quote from his old man, "My son was with Milwall"... too bad he's still a talentless bum then)
Andy Goram (Paramilitary wannabe who belongs in a home)
Kevin Muscat (Human nature at its most primitive)
Vinnie Jones (His PR people have scrubbed him up well but he's always be a graceless legbreaker to me)
David Batty (like Jones without the makeover)
El Hadji Diouf (I loathe him because he's the shining example of a stupid, ignorant waster who's hit the big time because he can kick. And spit. Readers of the old eL Messageboard may appreciate that I'm myself holding back here :))
Paolo Di Canio (Another old favourite. Facism's not cool though)
Sinisia Mihajlovic (or however he spells it... the man is a brute. Plain and simple)
Barry Smith (he's Dundee through and through, the fool)
Toto Schillachi (I never quite managed to forgive him for Italia 90)
Jason Kabia (wasn't bad off the field but on it, the man is the archtypal kicking, elbowing, useless journeyman)
Alan Smith (Yet another example of everything that's wrong with our society today cutting lose on the football field. Took a major dump on Leeds too)
Rio Ferdinand (I forgot why... still that's hardly a punishable offence is it?)
Jermaine Defoe (I can't justify this one, he just annoys me)
George O'Callaghan (I'm sure the City fans will attack en masse but his comments about 'nasty foreign types' last year left a bad taste)
Johan Mjallby (left my Celtic team for Rangers once in Championship Manager and I never quite got over it. Especially as I was top of the league Johan, not the huns!)
Rivaldo (The most Brazilian of them all and ever since I was a kid I've been suspicious of them for some reason)

Éanna
08/02/2005, 1:43 PM
take a deep breath there SLK. :p

razor
08/02/2005, 1:44 PM
thats a whole lotta hate.

Aldini98
08/02/2005, 3:19 PM
I hated him. He left Real and went to Barca. And he always played well against Real every time he played them. I'm not seeking to justify my hating him, or give any valid reason for it- I just hated him!

In fairness he didn't just reserve his playing well for matches against Real Madrid, he was a class act, marked Giggs out of it at Old Trafford a few years ago playing Right Full for Gods sake. Has never been tainted with the same hate as Figo because it was Reals stupidity that enabled him to leave. The fact he came back to haunt them on more than just one occasion is a measure of the man - a true great. Barca will be a lesser force without him in the long run.

Pat O' Banton
08/02/2005, 3:26 PM
You've got to hand it to SKL, he's got a point. :eek: :)

jockser
08/02/2005, 4:22 PM
Perry Groves !!!!!

what the hell was he all about!?!?!

Pat O' Banton
08/02/2005, 4:38 PM
Perry Groves !!!!!

what the hell was he all about!?!?!

Nooooooooooo! He is viewed with a fondness, around some parts of Highbury, that only time can bring :eek: :) . Indeed in some of the establishments around Highbury you will still here the chant 'and Number one is Perry Groves, Number two is ...' you get the picture.

Not forgetting that he set up Charlie Nicholas' winner in the 1987 League Cup final. A Legend.

Docboy
08/02/2005, 5:36 PM
[QUOTE=ColinR]from 2000 to 2002 he disappeared in pretty much every big game that he played in. then played excellent in the world cup, before performing his ghost trick in the final. at the same time pretty much all the pundits were talking him up as if he was still the player he was in the mid/late 90s.

Don't suppose you remember the final game of the spanish season a couple of years back where he single-handedly fired Barca to the last champ league spot with an incredible hattrick against Valencia at the Mestalla. Up there with the best performances ever, finishing off with a bicycle kick.

But I do hate him for the diving,no need when you're that good,what he did at WC2002 was the worst bit of gamesmanship ever,fact!

Éanna
08/02/2005, 7:23 PM
In fairness he didn't just reserve his playing well for matches against Real Madrid, he was a class act, marked Giggs out of it at Old Trafford a few years ago playing Right Full for Gods sake. Has never been tainted with the same hate as Figo because it was Reals stupidity that enabled him to leave. The fact he came back to haunt them on more than just one occasion is a measure of the man - a true great. Barca will be a lesser force without him in the long run.
I know that. Like i said, I'm not seeking to justify it, I just hate him!

Troy.McClure
08/02/2005, 7:50 PM
Sinisia Mihajlovic, Forgot about him. Worst of the lot and if he died today that would be ok with me.