PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Bradley - Shamrock Rovers 2017

Ezeikial
23/10/2016, 9:58 AM
According to initial media reports, it appeared he was offered the managers job, subject to being accepted on the next pro-licence course in December.

First reports were that he was accepting it
Based on his programme notes for Friday nights game, it seemed that he was returning to his academy role
Today's media reports now cast doubts on that again

Does anyone know the story with Stephen Bradley?

Does Stephen Bradley know the story?

Do Shamrock Rovers know the story?

nigel-harps1954
23/10/2016, 10:16 AM
No, nobody knows. But we can wildly speculate.

Ezeikial
23/10/2016, 10:59 AM
No, nobody knows. But we can wildly speculate.

What a disappointment. I was hoping that maybe Stephen himself would know

Calcio Jack
23/10/2016, 3:30 PM
According to initial media reports, it appeared he was offered the managers job, subject to being accepted on the next pro-licence course in December.

First reports were that he was accepting it
Based on his programme notes for Friday nights game, it seemed that he was returning to his academy role
Today's media reports now cast doubts on that again

Does anyone know the story with Stephen Bradley?

Does Stephen Bradley know the story?

Do Shamrock Rovers know the story?

In a word yes to all but pearls to swine no

RathfarnhamHoop
23/10/2016, 3:42 PM
Bradley is Arsenal's head scout in Ireland and I remember hearing something when he took the job that Wenger said he could take it as long as it was only until the end of the season. I could be remembering that wrong but I think thats what happened. If thats true he'd have to not manager rovers next year, talk to Wenger or quit his job at Arsenal so I'd guess it depends on which he wants to do but I guess we wont know until theres an official announcement

sbgawa
23/10/2016, 4:32 PM
Hope he gets his licence and takes the job. Played the second half of the season after clearing out the deadwood and still qualified for europe. With some good additions of senior pros with the right attitude and the kids having to carry less responsibilities we can look for major improvements next year