PDA

View Full Version : Dunphy has lost it

Dotsy
02/02/2005, 1:07 PM
Heard a clip this morning of Eamo's half time comments on Newstalk last night about the Arsenal/Manu game. He thought it was a terrible game, the worst he has seen in a long time. He said he would have gone to bed at half time if he wasn't getting paid to watch it. I don't know about any one else but I thought it was a cracking game. Plenty of skill from two hugely committed teams and really enjoyable to watch (this coming from a Lioverpool fan). I think Eamo's definitely losiing the plot in his attempts to be controversial.

Éanna
02/02/2005, 1:12 PM
he's an idiot. the last intelligent thing that man did was to attack jack charlton- all he's done is spout total and utter nonsense since.

drinkfeckarse
02/02/2005, 1:31 PM
He's just trying to be controversial just for the sake of it, there are plenty of journo's like him.

I wouldn't have said it was an all time classic but it was definately a good game to watch.

Hibs4Ever
03/02/2005, 9:55 AM
Sums the wee sh*t up...... :rolleyes: a disgrace to his country! :mad:

I agree, the man and everthing he says and writes is sh*t

drummerboy
03/02/2005, 10:14 AM
While the game may not have been for the purist, it was certainly compulsive viewing. As the game wore on the standard of football improved. But from the incident in the tunnel to the last whistle it was fantastic entertainment. Dunphy just likes to be different and go against the flow, if the general concensus is “a great game” he will always go the opposite way.

NY Hoop
03/02/2005, 12:24 PM
He's a regular piece of sewage. Defended the sale of Milltown as he was lucifer's "mate". In an infamous article he gave McNamara 6 weeks when he took over the club in 88. He lasted 6 years.

Will go to extraordinary lengths to slag off the EL yet incredibly he played for Rovers when he came home from england.

Unfortunately there are some journos out there who know they can make a name for themselves imitating this human waste. A certain evening paper for example :rolleyes:

KOH

Dotsy
03/02/2005, 12:28 PM
In the same interview he called Viera and Keane "prats" :eek: . There's a turn up for the books

Closed Account 2
03/02/2005, 2:46 PM
Dunphy lost it long long ago, if he was a racehorse he'd have been put to sleep.