PDA

View Full Version : PES17 Vs FIFA 17

Neish
26/09/2016, 8:59 PM
Considering getting either PES 17 or FIFA 17, I hear PES is back to its best but does it have LOI or some way you can create LOI

BonnieShels
28/09/2016, 1:51 PM
I have no idea. But I'm dying to play PES again. I can't get into FIFA for love nor money no matter how hard I try.

Nothing has ever beaten a PES Master League for me.

nigel-harps1954
28/09/2016, 1:58 PM
PES hasn't been good since the graphics were crap. They abandoned the gameplay for graphics and that's where I ended my interest.

Jimelez and Miranda were never the same.

tetsujin1979
28/09/2016, 4:49 PM
most reviews seem to say this year's PES is back on top

TheBoss
28/09/2016, 5:18 PM
PES hasn't been good since the graphics were crap. They abandoned the gameplay for graphics and that's where I ended my interest.

Jimelez and Miranda were never the same.

Cellini and Iorga were rocks in the centre of midfield back in day for me.

SFC16
28/09/2016, 7:28 PM

I've read this before the release of both games for the past few years. Would love to for PES to go back on top but i doubt it very much. Think people that have been playing FIFA last few years will be attracted to the extra leagues and licencing it has over PES.

BonnieShels
28/09/2016, 11:09 PM

That's what I was reading after I came into this thread earlier.

tetsujin1979
30/09/2016, 3:47 PM
I've read this before the release of both games for the past few years. Would love to for PES to go back on top but i doubt it very much. Think people that have been playing FIFA last few years will be attracted to the extra leagues and licencing it has over PES.

Really? Most reviews I can remember over the last few years said FIFA was better, but PES was improving. Last year's release of PES was as close as they'd come to being the better game, until this year.

I think you're right, FIFA's been on top for so long at this stage, pretty much all of the PS3/XBox 360 generation, that it's hard to see PES unseating it. As well as the presentation and licenses, EA are very public about getting the game to footballers, and getting them to promote it on social media