PDA

View Full Version : News?

adamcarr
01/02/2005, 5:32 PM
Lads,
My computer was broken the last few months and I have had very little news to do with CCFC, only the Echo and Aertel. So could someone just give me a short summary of the off-season?
Any new signings...contract extensions....rumours....depatures??

Gary
01/02/2005, 5:36 PM
Lads,
My computer was broken the last few months and I have had very little news to do with CCFC, only the Echo and Aertel. So could someone just give me a short summary of the off-season?

New signings - Tony Tynan, Gino Boyle (trial from Sligo)

Most of the squad have re-signed. Lopes gone to Torquay.

Rumours - Plenty

thecorner
01/02/2005, 9:14 PM
New signings - Tony Tynan,

is this confirmed

pete
01/02/2005, 9:38 PM
Haven't a few players like Wille Byrne, Sweeney etc... left for good as opposed to going on loan...?

thecorner
01/02/2005, 11:57 PM
Haven't a few players like Wille Byrne, Sweeney etc... left for good as opposed to going on loan...?

yeah...gone to rockmount :eek:

patsh
02/02/2005, 7:37 AM
No new signings,
no contract extensions signed,
no rumours only definite facts from someone who knows someone who was talking to someone,
departures?: everybody wants to leave, the club is falling apart, we owe everyone money, B. Lennox is trying to destroy the club, we are going backwards etc etc.
Being unable to read most of the crap that has been posted about City over the last few months was a blessing to you, believe me!;)

michaelguineys
02/02/2005, 12:32 PM
yeah...gone to rockmount :eek:
Ya Willie gone to Rockmount and Sweeney gone to Douglas Hall.
I was told that they went down to Cobh but Henderson didnt want em!

jimhacker
02/02/2005, 12:34 PM
New signings - Tony Tynan, Gino Boyle (trial from Sligo)

Most of the squad have re-signed. Lopes gone to Torquay.

Rumours - Plenty

Lopes has been and gone from Torquay. Last heard of trying to get signed by Kettering

adamcarr
02/02/2005, 3:00 PM
No new signings,
no contract extensions signed,
no rumours only definite facts from someone who knows someone who was talking to someone,
departures?: everybody wants to leave, the club is falling apart, we owe everyone money, B. Lennox is trying to destroy the club, we are going backwards etc etc.
Being unable to read most of the crap that has been posted about City over the last few months was a blessing to you, believe me!;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: