PDA

View Full Version : Stupid FAI....Spare Ticket for Portugal game anyone?

cullenswood
01/02/2005, 3:08 PM
Am on the waiting list but the stupid FAI messed up and only sent me out one ticket for next weeks game, even though I had applied for and received more for the Croatia game which was part of the package.

Phoned them up and they just said "Ooops, yeah that was a mistake. But sorry we are all sold out for the Terraces"

Anyone here got a spare for the South Terrace??

Eire06
01/02/2005, 3:15 PM
S**t theyre always messing up like that aren't they...

I only have 2 for myself and my brother
You'll prob get one thought always ones flyin around especially before a friendly

KR's Post
01/02/2005, 5:30 PM
Am on the waiting list but the stupid FAI messed up and only sent me out one ticket for next weeks game, even though I had applied for and received more for the Croatia game which was part of the package.

Phoned them up and they just said "Ooops, yeah that was a mistake. But sorry we are all sold out for the Terraces"

Anyone here got a spare for the South Terrace???
Every eircom legaue club gets some batch... Ring around the clubs. I'm sure there will be some spare..,... ;) North terrace of course.... :p

TheJamaicanP.M.
01/02/2005, 7:44 PM
The girls working in the FAI office at present might be good looking but they are always messing up. The girls who worked there previously were very efficient. They probably realised that they were over-qualified for the FAI and left. :rolleyes:

cullenswood
07/02/2005, 9:04 AM
Not sure whether this post should be moved to Fan's Forum or not?

Anyway, I'm still short a South Terrace Ticket. Anyone out there got a spare?

razor
07/02/2005, 9:07 AM
Was talking to the cousin yesterday, he was giving away his ticket for nowt for Wednesday night as he can't make it to Dublin.

cullenswood
07/02/2005, 9:10 AM
Was talking to the cousin yesterday, he was giving away his ticket for nowt for Wednesday night as he can't make it to Dublin.

Does this mean he has given it away or is still thinking about giving it away!!?

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 9:14 AM

Have 2 tickets for north terrace. PM me if you want them and we'll make arrangements to meet... Face value of course at 20euro a pop. ;)

pegan
07/02/2005, 10:25 AM
Unfortunately, due to work committments, I cannot make the match on Wed.

Am based in Sligo, but on business in Dublin on Tues 12pm to 3pm either in the city centre or at the airport

I have three tickets I have to flog- obviously most interested in flogging all three, so :ball: if someone willing to take all three ( NOT TOUTS) so much the better Face value €42 each Contactable at 087-2219972 to arrange Leave message if the phone goes into answering machine.

Pablo
07/02/2005, 1:16 PM
we might have some spare. PM me

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 3:49 PM

Still want those tickets???? I have interest from another person......

cullenswood
07/02/2005, 3:55 PM
Still want those tickets???? I have interest from another person......

Thanks Tarzan,

Had sent you a PM. I got sorted.

Cheers

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 3:59 PM
Thanks Tarzan,

Had sent you a PM. I got sorted.

Cheers
No probs there cw. Enjoy the match....

redgav
07/02/2005, 4:11 PM
If anyone else has spares to get rid of , theres 3 lads I work with up here in jackeenland lookin for spares

jockser
07/02/2005, 4:19 PM
aye lads im looking for a few tickets meself...sorry for te short notice!!!

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 4:19 PM
If anyone else has spares to get rid of , theres 3 lads I work with up here in jackeenland lookin for spares
Haven't got tickets left but i love the signature... Class...

KR's Post
07/02/2005, 4:21 PM
aye lads im looking for a few tickets meself...sorry for te short notice!!!
I sent you a pm. Details and all on it.... I have them 2 for you. I'll be coming from southside, bray. Please confirm you did or didn't recieve the pm....

KR's Post
08/02/2005, 9:11 AM
Have 2 tickets for north terrace. PM me if you want them and we'll make arrangements to meet... Face value of course at 20euro a pop. ;)
These tickets are gone.... Sorry jockser but you didn't get back to me and my mate sold them. Apologys..... :o

jockser
08/02/2005, 9:56 AM
These tickets are gone.... Sorry jockser but you didn't get back to me and my mate sold them. Apologys..... :o

DOH!!! didnt receive any PM from ya!!! you sure your PMs are working?

elroy
08/02/2005, 10:42 AM
I may as well jump in the act as well, anyone got tickets (2/3) for sale for the game please pm me, left it too late to get them didnt think it would sell out. preferably terrace, thanks.

SuperDave
08/02/2005, 3:06 PM
at da mo, i have:

2 North Terrace
1 South Terrace

and there are three of us going to the game. is there any chance someone could do me a massive (massive) favour... like swap tickets.

if you have 2 south, could you please swap with me for my two north?
or if you have a single north, i could give you a south for it?

It would be especially useful for someone going to the match on their own and getting the dart out (or in) to give me their north terrace in return for my one south terrace, it would save you walking all the way round! I could meet at any station between connolly and lansdowne!

so if you got tickets to swap (and don't mind doin so... massive favour please) p.m. me in the next half hour and i'll get back to you before 5, or at least i'll try. at worst, in the morning.