PDA

View Full Version : Sabrina the Teenage Witch is an Ireland Supporter

Lionel Ritchie
01/02/2005, 12:12 PM
http://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/girlies-40.jpg

razor
01/02/2005, 12:29 PM
Fair Enough about Sabrina but what about the girl in the picture ?

Lionel Ritchie
01/02/2005, 12:36 PM
Fair Enough about Sabrina but what about the girl in the picture ?

Well I thought it was a bloody good likeness -though someone else thought she looked more like Ulrika Johnson -now that i don't see.

razor
01/02/2005, 12:45 PM
ish on the resemblance, but its an Italian flag

Babysis
01/02/2005, 12:48 PM
My dad will not be impressed. he calls her the b*tch who thinks she's a witch!!! :D

Lionel Ritchie
01/02/2005, 1:07 PM
ish on the resemblance, but its an Italian flag

Ah -I thought so too on first glance -but it is in fact our beloved Tricolour. There are several giveaway details in the picture. Most notably -half way across the top of the white segment in the flag you'll be able to make out what it unmistakably an FAI logo (92-04) on a green shirt, the chap in the right top corner is wearing a green scarf -the first two letters on which are near certainly I and R and the last two letters are definitley N and D.
there's some other stuff ...the bald guy on the left in the green shirt and the sunburned head :rolleyes: it's a rich tapestry :cool:

razor
01/02/2005, 1:25 PM
Fair enough, but whats the Italian girl doing in the middle of the Irish crowd?

Lionel Ritchie
01/02/2005, 1:33 PM
Fair enough, but whats the Italian girl doing in the middle of the Irish crowd?

:D Maybe she went to the wrong game.
Is it the darkness of the orange that's got you doubting?
That's what had me thinking it was italian at first but it's just that horrid fluourescent orange we have on many of our flags and if you look at the green it's actually that horrid off-green -almost -turquiose that we use on a lot of our flags too. italian greens more an olive green.

I eagerly await you're "fair enough -what's that Italian bird doing waving an Irish tricolour in front of a bunch of Ireland supporters?" retort.

dahamsta
01/02/2005, 1:33 PM
My dad will not be impressed. he calls her the b*tch who thinks she's a witch!!! :DSlagging off Melissa Joan Hart is another way to get a quick ban on Foot.ie...

anto eile
01/02/2005, 1:41 PM
back to the important issue.theyre all crackers in that show. zelda is quality

Peadar
01/02/2005, 1:43 PM
zelda is quality

She's aged well. :)

Roxy is in with a shout too...

patsh
01/02/2005, 1:47 PM
I have to say I preferred the Brazilain ladies, and that Danish Girl is yum, yum.....:p

Peadar
01/02/2005, 1:50 PM
I have to say I preferred the Brazilain ladies...

I haven't seen any after where she moves back to her aunts house with Roxy and the other girl.
I'm getting straight onto Google to see who you're talking about... ;)

anto eile
01/02/2005, 1:54 PM
She's aged well. :)

they all are bar hilda

anto eile
01/02/2005, 1:55 PM
I have to say I preferred the Brazilain ladies, and that Danish Girl is yum, yum.....:p
the brazilians are all over-rated imo

fosterdollar
01/02/2005, 1:59 PM
Croatian birds all the way for the 'best lookers in crowd as shown by bored camera-man'

razor
01/02/2005, 2:08 PM
:D Maybe she went to the wrong game.
Is it the darkness of the orange that's got you doubting?
That's what had me thinking it was italian at first but it's just that horrid fluourescent orange we have on many of our flags and if you look at the green it's actually that horrid off-green -almost -turquiose that we use on a lot of our flags too. italian greens more an olive green.
It could be orange I suppose or as in the Cork GAA case, any flag at all will do that remotely resembles the colours involved.
Anyway don't like looking a the picture anymore as yer ones not the greatest.

Lionel Ritchie
01/02/2005, 2:13 PM
It could be orange I suppose or as in the Cork GAA case, any flag at all will do that remotely resembles the colours involved.
Anyway don't like looking a the picture anymore as yer ones not the greatest.

Tut tut. Admin -surely disparaging Irish young ladies is a yellow card offence ;)

Ah she's a cute wee thing -I'd say she's quite young though so we'll not go bringing the game into disrepute :eek:

liam88
01/02/2005, 3:54 PM

PHOW!! Konckout-burd she is :D :D

the cat is funny :D

dcfcsteve
01/02/2005, 4:00 PM
Jaysus - I thought I was fussy ! How can you not rate her ? She's fine....

Anybody know who she is ? A name, a number, an address perhaps ? I'm not proud....... :D :p

JohnB
01/02/2005, 4:05 PM
http://www.world-cup-info.com/photos/2002/2002_world_cup_girls_gallery.htm

Hope the link works :)

BTW, it must be your monitors on the blink, the flag is clearly RoI on my spanking new one.

monutdfc
01/02/2005, 4:09 PM
The girl in the picture directly above her was in front of us for all the group games. She made sure she was photographed every game. Wore a great bikini top versus Cameroon.

dcfcsteve
01/02/2005, 4:21 PM
The girl in the picture directly above her was in front of us for all the group games. She made sure she was photographed every game. Wore a great bikini top versus Cameroon.

She's not that great to be honest with you - nowhere near as nice as the other one.

That web-site - sweeeeeeet lord...... :eek: :o :)

holidaysong
01/02/2005, 4:21 PM
if you look at the green it's actually that horrid off-green -almost -turquiose that we use on a lot of our flags too

That's the actual right shade of green used on the flag as used on all state buildings. The green as in on the Ireland jersey is not the shade of green of the flag.

The correct shade of colours in Pantone Matching System: green 347, orange 151.

dcfcsteve
01/02/2005, 4:25 PM
That's the actual right shade of green used on the flag as used on all state buildings. The green as in on the Ireland jersey is not the shade of green of the flag.

The correct shade of colours in Pantone Matching System: green 347, orange 151.

Good use of Pantone numbers Holidaysong. ! :) Have you got the reference number for Pro-V....? :p

At least it was a green white and orange flag anyway !

It's shameful how many Irish people will wave a green white and gold/yellow flag and then argue vehemently with you that that is the country's correct flag.

Only in Ireland.....

monutdfc
01/02/2005, 4:27 PM
She's not that great to be honest with you - nowhere near as nice as the other one.

Agreed. Still got my brother to photograph her in that sparkley green bikini top though :)
That sabrina-a-like bird is cracking looking

Longfordian
01/02/2005, 4:27 PM

That web-site - sweeeeeeet lord...... :eek: :o :)

The Korean 'lassie' gets my vote, though those brazilian ladies aren't too shabby to be fair :)

liam88
01/02/2005, 4:28 PM
Mellissa Joan Hart-think about 20/21 now....can recite pi to 100 places (i can only do 10!) ma bro has a signed photo of her on his wall :D

Longfordian
01/02/2005, 4:29 PM
The lovely Melissa is approaching thirty at this stage..

dcfcsteve
01/02/2005, 4:30 PM
Mellissa Joan Hart-think about 20/21 now....can recite pi to 100 places (i can only do 10!) ma bro has a signed photo of her on his wall :D

Very, very tempted to crack a joke about hairy pi, but will refrain.... :o :D

$Leon$
01/02/2005, 7:36 PM
birthday: april 18, 1976 (from official site)
making her 28

liam88
01/02/2005, 8:39 PM
making her 28
My mistake! :D

I remember her as a wee teenage witch lassie....going abck bout 4/5 years! :D......now while we're on hot chicks from kids tv shows anyone ever see 8 simple rules?

MariborKev
02/02/2005, 3:59 AM

I must haven been in the same block as yourselves as she was in theh same row and to the right of my seats

fosterdollar
02/02/2005, 8:37 AM
My mistake! :D

I remember her as a wee teenage witch lassie....going abck bout 4/5 years! :D......now while we're on hot chicks from kids tv shows anyone ever see 8 simple rules?
I remember her from even earlier in Clarissa... :eek:
Apparently her mother is her agent/manager and does a bit of a Sharon-On-Ozzy job with her.

green goblin
02/02/2005, 8:53 AM

Lisa: I can recite pi to 100 decimal places.
Homer: Mmmm. Pie....

Peadar
02/02/2005, 9:05 AM
making her 28

Is that true?
I always thought she was younger than me!
She's married anyway.
Judging by what I saw on Cribs, she likes a drop of the strong stuff every now and then.