PDA

View Full Version : Leinster Senior Cup - Rugby

Roo69
01/02/2005, 11:46 AM
Did anyone else see the coverage of the game between Clongoews and St. Michaels last night ? Looked pretty impressive. Donnybrook was packed out and camera work was pretty good.

now only if they could put together a eL package like that !

Schumi
01/02/2005, 11:51 AM
I was impressed by the quality of coverage (not a bad game either!), I think Setanta could do a really good job on the EL. Hopefully they'll get good viewing figures for the Setanta Cup and realise that there's a good market for well covered football.

$Leon$
01/02/2005, 11:52 AM
saw bout 10 r 15 mins.
looked good and profesional exactly what the el needs.
what were their pundits like? r was der any?

Schumi
01/02/2005, 11:57 AM
what were their pundits like? r was der any?
I don't think there was any 'analysis'. I missed the start so I don't know if there was anything then but there was nothing at half-time or full-time. The game wasn't live so they just went for a break at HT and came back with the second half.

$Leon$
01/02/2005, 12:01 PM
I don't think there was any 'analysis'. I missed the start so I don't know if there was anything then but there was nothing at half-time or full-time. The game wasn't live so they just went for a break at HT and came back with the second half.

even that sort of thing could greatly benifit the el

Aberdonian Stu
03/02/2005, 9:39 AM
I've only seen one from the very start and that was Michaels-Clongowes, they had two students on (one from each) giving a brief rundown of their teams. Horrific fake knacker accent from the Michaels lad.