PDA

View Full Version : New Players into KKFC

Bluebeard
31/01/2005, 1:19 PM
A mate of mine reckons that KKFC are topping up the squad for the year with a blast of faces from the cream of the Intermediate leagues from Belgrove and the likes. Anyone got a list of who is "In" to Kilkenny for the forthcoming season yet?

If this is the case I presume that Kilkenny goes back to being a Dublin based team with a provincial ground :rolleyes:

Terry
31/01/2005, 1:33 PM
I believe you mean KCFC ? :p

Schumi
31/01/2005, 1:35 PM
I believe you mean KCFC ? :p
KTFC, surely? :D

Terry
31/01/2005, 1:37 PM

or, KKK FC :eek:

blobbyblob
31/01/2005, 1:40 PM
Early Days - Theres no news so far of who is coming in although Scully has said that he will be looking at some of the local talent in his squad building...probably closer to the likes of Evergreen than Bellgrove though

blobbyblob
31/01/2005, 1:43 PM

And its defo City

Irelands 1st capital city of this country. Scumlin is merely a phoney pretender capital. hahhaha <evil laugh>

pineapple stu
31/01/2005, 2:53 PM
Scumlin is merely a phoney pretender capital.
Don't think Crumlin's the capital of Ireland...? :confused: :p

In fairness to Kilkenny...nice place (town/city/whatever), enjoy going down there for whatever reason! (Apart from football matches which involve 92nd minute equalisers against us of course... :mad: )

guvnor
31/01/2005, 3:06 PM
Early Days - Theres no news so far of who is coming in although Scully has said that he will be looking at some of the local talent in his squad building...probably closer to the likes of Evergreen than Bellgrove though

Can you tell me how good are Evergreen FC..heard about them this year and they are coming up to Limerick to play Park Rangers in fai..are they a good junior team?

blobbyblob
31/01/2005, 3:19 PM
Can you tell me how good are Evergreen FC..heard about them this year and they are coming up to Limerick to play Park Rangers in fai..are they a good junior team?

Suppose youd have to put them in the Top 8 anyway. They should be there or thereabouts at the end.

finlma
31/01/2005, 6:56 PM

I played for them as a young lad. Over the years they've probably been one of the most successful junior clubs in Kilkenny. I haven't been home for a few years now so not sure whats happening. A few of the players went on to play for Kilkenny City such as the Mulcahys. I know a few lads from the club were offered contracts with City but turned them down and would prefer to play junior soccer.

balls
02/02/2005, 6:21 PM
are kevin o sullivan ,john shanahan and alan rockett signing up to play with kilkenny this season. they played with ye last year. when they played junior soccer in tipp they were very good players