PDA

View Full Version : 4 years ago today...

Réiteoir
28/01/2005, 6:42 PM
Hard to believe it was 4 years ago

Rovers 4-6 Bohs :)

Oh happy day :D

A face
28/01/2005, 9:16 PM
Rovers 4-6 Bohs

Is it that long ... i remember it and it seemed more recent, what were the scorelines in between though !?!

TheJamaicanP.M.
28/01/2005, 10:14 PM
Riiiiiico, Riiiiiiiico, 4-1 up and you lose 6-4. :D

Éanna
28/01/2005, 10:31 PM
ah yes, the game responsible for one of the funniest chants of all time- "are you henman in disguise?" genius :D

pineapple stu
29/01/2005, 12:01 AM
Remember the game well - in Belfield in the freezing cold watching us beat Kilkenny 1-0 and Michael kept on coming over the PA announcing another goal in Morton...Is it four years since Kilkenny were in the Premier?

Passive
29/01/2005, 10:38 AM
It's bad enough that every year on gypoweb I have to put up with the annual anniversary thread, but leave it off foot.ie!

Besides, I can't even remember that game. It was so insignificant that I don't even know what you're talking about.

:(

BohDiddley
29/01/2005, 10:44 AM
It's bad enough that every year on gypoweb I have to put up with the annual anniversary thread, but leave it off foot.ie!

Besides, I can't even remember that game. It was so insignificant that I don't even know what you're talking about.
:(
Har har. We believe ya! :p

Réiteoir
29/01/2005, 10:46 AM

Ah ,we need everything we can get nowadays :D

bohs til i die
30/01/2005, 3:05 PM
Is it that long ... i remember it and it seemed more recent, what were the scorelines in between though !?!

rovers 1-0 bohs [Grant, tap in from a corner that was poorly defended]

rovers 1-1 bohs [Hill - tap in from returned ball from a corner]

rovers 2-1 bohs [Francis penalty]

rovers 3-1 bohs [Grant ran onto a long ball and in off the far post]

rovers 4-1 bohs [Woods - decent finish from 10 yards after poor defending from bohs, and good work on the Rovers left to create the chance. This was the half time score]

rovers 4-2 bohs [Nesovic - toccy cross, rutherford header, Nesovic volley]

rovers 4-3 bohs [Morrison - put through after long clearance by Russell, toe pokes the ball under Horgan]

rovers 4-4 bohs [Crowe - Hill lumped it forward, sliced off a Hoop and Crowe finished with outside of left boot]

rovers 4-5 bohs [Rutherford - Rovers had a free on the edge of our area, 8 seconds later we were on the running track celebrating the lead after a Morro cross was touched home by Sparky. Dave Hill encouraging Bohs fans to celebrate with the players after this goal on the running track were class. It was at this point that quite a few mobile phones, sets of car keys, wallets, scarfs and loose change were scattered all over the terrace.]

rovers 4-6 bohs [Crowe - Morro got the ball in midfield and put it into Crowe who controlled it, turned, looked up, waited for the toursit buses to get out of his way before sliding the ball past Horgan and into the bottom corner]

It was Nesovic, Hill and Rutherford's first Bohs goals. Crowe hadnt scored in about ten games.

B-Stand
30/01/2005, 5:04 PM
[QUOTE=Besides, I can't even remember that game. It was so insignificant that I don't even know what you're talking about.

[/QUOTE]

So 'insignificant' that it was the start of our run that eventually ended up in us winning the league and cup. Oh happy daze! :D

B-Stand
30/01/2005, 5:04 PM

So 'insignificant' that it was the start of our run that eventually ended up in us winning the league and cup. Oh happy daze! :D