PDA

View Full Version : Spurs about to announce big new signing

drummerboy
26/01/2005, 9:05 AM
Rumours that Spurs are about to announce huge signing today! Somebody like Figo or Ryan Giggs.

drinkfeckarse
26/01/2005, 9:56 AM
Don't know if it's related but I saw a quick clip on Sky Sports News this morning about Spurs signing some 20 year old striker from Excelsior in Holland.

Hadn't heard of him anyway so hardly a "big" signing if this is what they're on about.

eirebhoy
26/01/2005, 10:05 AM
Don't know if it's related but I saw a quick clip on Sky Sports News this morning about Spurs signing some 20 year old striker from Excelsior in Holland.

Hadn't heard of him anyway so hardly a "big" signing if this is what they're on about.
Yeah, it looks like its that fella alright (Mounir El Hamdaoui). Can't be good news for Keane though.

Karlos
26/01/2005, 11:02 AM
Rumours that Spurs are about to announce huge signing today! Somebody like Figo or Ryan Giggs.

ha ha, it's probably Daniel Levy coming out to tell the fans that they nearly signed Giggs or Figo like he did a few summers ago with Rivaldo and a list of others who went elsewhere! that was priceless! :D

Closed Account 2
27/01/2005, 12:04 AM
Theyve got Mido (who has been utter **** for Roma this season) on loan now too. Thats 2 strikers theyve brought this transfer window - if I was Keane I'd ask my agent to start sounding out other clubs, he needs to be playing week in week out and the fact Jol's just signed 2 strikers doesnt bode well.