PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2016/17

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

killer"B"
11/07/2016, 5:05 PM
the new season is 5 or so weeks out are many teams back ??

Leftside
12/07/2016, 3:29 PM
I've heard of a few teams back bud. Most teams including ourselves go back this evening.

Call it a day
12/07/2016, 10:52 PM
Mossie gone to Mary's
docker also signed with them I'm hearing

injurytime
13/07/2016, 9:47 AM
Mossie gone to Mary's
docker also signed with them I'm hearing

They had 23 fellas up training last night Jason higgins & Gareth Cambridge 2 of the many new faces up their im told

Park united losing a few players also to MSL outfit Fermoy

Dixie's Cousin
13/07/2016, 10:26 AM
Jason Higgins is working in Spain so he might not be there

injurytime
13/07/2016, 10:47 AM
Jason Higgins is working in Spain so he might not be there

James Higgins apologies

injurytime
13/07/2016, 11:28 AM
AUL NOTICE BOARD:

AUL DELEGATE MEETING
Please note: There will be a DELEGATE MEETING in the Ambassador Hotel on Wednesday 20th July at 8pm sharp.

3points
13/07/2016, 1:31 PM
They had 23 fellas up training last night Jason higgins & Gareth Cambridge 2 of the many new faces up their im told

Park united losing a few players also to MSL outfit Fermoy
come on i dont think moonman would do that to his close friend jerry( aka the park manager) And start swooping for his players.

gareth cambridge back to rockmount ! hopping on the throphy train there id say, did docker not sign for rockmount no ? mossie will do well playing senior football shame about knocka celtic tho are they after falling apart now .....

injurytime
13/07/2016, 2:40 PM
come on i dont think moonman would do that to his close friend jerry( aka the park manager) And start swooping for his players.

gareth cambridge back to rockmount ! hopping on the throphy train there id say, did docker not sign for rockmount no ? mossie will do well playing senior football shame about knocka celtic tho are they after falling apart now .....

Wouldn't say that they are falling apart..they had a very good squad past 3 years and i am sure they will have 80% of the players they had them years still at if not involved in club.
Gareth went to knocka not Rock mount.Big jump for mossie upto MSL can he do it up their my own personal opinion i think its too big of a step up for him but who knows he could prove me wrong..

Call it a day
13/07/2016, 5:49 PM
Wouldn't say that they are falling apart..they had a very good squad past 3 years and i am sure they will have 80% of the players they had them years still at if not involved in club.
Gareth went to knocka not Rock mount.Big jump for mossie upto MSL can he do it up their my own personal opinion i think its too big of a step up for him but who knows he could prove me wrong..

He will only be a bit part player and will be back with Knocka before january or else end of season

daveymac89
14/07/2016, 7:37 AM
Knocka will be fine. Dockers back there. Gareths up there. Theyve a strong squad and the team to beat in premier a this year

Passmate
14/07/2016, 3:52 PM
Pearse Celtic back training some nice new players and 1 or 2 more to come in. Gaffer staying on for another year. Wouldn't ya think he step down and give some other person a chance to try bring some cups into the club.

daveymac89
15/07/2016, 2:15 AM
Pearse Celtic back training some nice new players and 1 or 2 more to come in. Gaffer staying on for another year. Wouldn't ya think he step down and give some other person a chance to try bring some cups into the club.

Gaffers doin a great job at pearse. Hope he continues it. Youll get a lot of haters here throughout the year. Best of luck pearse athletic

daveymac89
16/07/2016, 12:41 AM
Gaffers doin a great job at pearse. Hope he continues it. Youll get a lot of haters here throughout the year. Best of luck pearse athletic

Watch out for bohs this year premier a. Weve filled the gaps we needed

Passmate
16/07/2016, 9:24 AM
Watch out for bohs this year premier a. Weve filled the gaps we needed what gaps? Bohs need a hole new team

greengrass
16/07/2016, 2:48 PM
Anyone think they will announce the sections on Wednesday night at the delegate meeting?

injurytime
17/07/2016, 2:41 PM
Best of luck to Mick deasy after taking over Cobh wanderers..he will be a huge loss to carrigtwohill with him no doubt taking 1 or 2 fellas from carrig with him..great seeing teams back training up Fairfield huge numbers up their Thursday

Toepoke!
17/07/2016, 11:34 PM
Mick should do very well down there. I fancy Cobh to go win the league this year if they can keep their house in order. No disrespect to Carrigtohill but I doubt they would have anyone who would be good enough for the Cobh squad.

SecondBall
18/07/2016, 8:39 PM
Pearse after signing Tony Flannigan from Ramblers, very tidy player. Would be a welcome addition for most teams in the AUL. Boys are after signing well also, Davey and Keith have some serious pulling power there lads and teams will be sorry to underestimate them this year. Hope all clubs have a good pre season and stay injury free!

injurytime
18/07/2016, 10:41 PM
Hi all

If anybody knows of any friendly games locally can you post wouldnt mind getting out and watching a few games

Toepoke!
19/07/2016, 7:48 PM
Pearse after signing Tony Flannigan from Ramblers, very tidy player. Would be a welcome addition for most teams in the AUL. Boys are after signing well also, Davey and Keith have some serious pulling power there lads and teams will be sorry to underestimate them this year. Hope all clubs have a good pre season and stay injury free!

Park will have the league won by March 2017...

PCoq
19/07/2016, 8:26 PM
Any truth in the rumours about Park going to MSL

injurytime
22/07/2016, 12:44 PM
City Wanderers are looking for a friendly next Monday evening 25th July in the CIT Grounds.
Anyone interested, please contact Noel at 086 2452418
Pearse Celtic B are looking for A friendly.
For further arrangements, please contact Eric at 089-2049379

Parkview Celtic - playing out of AUL 3, are looking for new players to join next season.
For further enquiries, please contact Dave on 085 9358408.

Leftside
23/07/2016, 7:02 AM
Just got emailed the sections for the season lads.

Prem
Blarney St
Carrigtwohill
Coachford
Glen Celtic
Glenthorn Celtic
Grattan
Innishvilla
Park
Pearse
Village

Prem A
Bohs
Crescent
Dillons Cross
Greenwood
Kanturk
Knocknaheeny
Lakewood
Rylane
Macroom
Springfield

rooster
23/07/2016, 10:15 AM
the mossie linnane will be very competitive this year with the likes of bohs, knocka , crescent and lakewood all well able to beat the premier sides !!

Passmate
23/07/2016, 2:16 PM
the mossie linnane will be very competitive this year with the likes of bohs, knocka , crescent and lakewood all well able to beat the premier sides !!

It will be staying in the southside again Pearse will win it this year. I hear there is Two are three Kilreen players heading to Pearse ?

usename
25/07/2016, 7:20 AM
Going to predict :D

Park / Village

Knocka / Bohs

injurytime
25/07/2016, 1:05 PM
Park /Glenthorn For league
Knocka/Crescent for league

Toepoke!
25/07/2016, 5:09 PM
Park will have the league won by the start of March. They just seem to be so far ahead of everyone else at the moment. T

Call it a day
25/07/2016, 5:42 PM
Park will have the league won by the start of March. They just seem to be so far ahead of everyone else at the moment. T

Grattan, park
bohs,crescent

JRyno
26/07/2016, 5:41 PM
Senior team looking to play a friendly this Saturday away from home, anyone interested pm me.

schoolboygodno9
26/07/2016, 8:17 PM
Cloughduv looking for friendly this saturday evening at 7 pm home or away contact Joe on 0872103237

injurytime
29/07/2016, 8:30 AM
The season will commence on Friday, 19th August with evening games following for 2 x weeks thereafter.

Promotion/Relegation

Premier League: Two relegated

Premier A League: Two promoted/two relegated. Third last team in Premier A will play the winners of the play-off between the two second placed first division teams for the right to play in Premier A

League 1/1A: One promoted/one relegated from each section. Two second placed teams in the first division will play-off with the winners playing the third last team in Premier A for the right to play in Premier A

League 2/2A: Two promoted/one relegated

League 3/3A: Two promoted

Call it a day
29/07/2016, 8:33 PM
Any friendly matches at the weekend lads? Any games over last week?

injurytime
02/08/2016, 10:24 PM
MOSSIE LINNANE LEAGUE CUP SECTIONS
SECTION A
Blarney St Ath
Crescent Ath
Glenthorn Celtic
Lakewood Ath
Park Utd

SECTION B
Bohemians
Carrigtwohill Utd
Dillons Cross Ath
Grattan Utd
Springfield

SECTION C
Coachford
Greenwood
Innishvilla
Macroom
Peaarse Celtic

SECTION D
Glen Celtic
Kanturk
Knocknaheeny Celtic
Rylane Celtic

Village Utd.

injurytime
03/08/2016, 11:44 AM
Park/Glenthorn

Bohs/Dillions cross

Macroom/Pearse

Knocka/Rylane

My opinion on who will come out of the above Mossie sections

Call it a day
03/08/2016, 2:14 PM
Park/Glenthorn

Bohs/Dillions cross

Macroom/Pearse

Knocka/Rylane

My opinion on who will come out of the above Mossie sections

park,crescent
grattan,bohs
pearse,coachford
village,kanturk

Toepoke!
03/08/2016, 10:21 PM
Anyone hear anything about Carrigtohill utd this season?? Big trouble up there I hear. Lots of lads jumped ship after Mick left for Cobh. A lot of the local lads joined cobh, Leeside and midleton junior teams. If thats true, its a disgrace, Times like this you would expect proper local 'club' lads to pull through for the club. Looks like they will get relegated this year. Can anyone confirm this?

injurytime
04/08/2016, 8:34 AM
Anyone hear anything about Carrigtohill utd this season?? Big trouble up there I hear. Lots of lads jumped ship after Mick left for Cobh. A lot of the local lads joined cobh, Leeside and midleton junior teams. If thats true, its a disgrace, Times like this you would expect proper local 'club' lads to pull through for the club. Looks like they will get relegated this year. Can anyone confirm this?

That is becoming a more familier thing recently look at clubs like Kilumney blarney st Coachford just a few of top of my head that when the manager left the club struggled to get players out to play for them.

When new managers come into clubs they will always have the 5 or 6 fellas following them for example look at blarney st the players that played with them the past 2-3 years would like to know how many new players their was in total wouldnt be surprised if its around the 40 mark..Lost A good club men like Eddie kenny who was with the club a long time before any of the superstars now superstars have left and it looks like Club is close to not fielding a team in Aul premier next year which is a real shame for a club that won the AOH cup 2 years ago..

tweety
04/08/2016, 8:55 PM
That is becoming a more familier thing recently look at clubs like Kilumney blarney st Coachford just a few of top of my head that when the manager left the club struggled to get players out to play for them.

When new managers come into clubs they will always have the 5 or 6 fellas following them for example look at blarney st the players that played with them the past 2-3 years would like to know how many new players their was in total wouldnt be surprised if its around the 40 mark..Lost A good club men like Eddie kenny who was with the club a long time before any of the superstars now superstars have left and it looks like Club is close to not fielding a team in Aul premier next year which is a real shame for a club that won the AOH cup 2 years ago..
From what I'm being told people very angry in carrigtwohill,club is destroyed at adult level,too many outside players brought in,the view expressed to me is that a lot of these were not better than what was there already.shame really because that club was solid at junior level.

dodgy_knee
04/08/2016, 9:58 PM
Carrigtwohill may be facing into a couple of challenging seasons at Junior level but they now have teams from under 7 all the way up to adult, so the club will be OK in the long run once the under age start coming through.

Goalsssss
04/08/2016, 10:58 PM
Coacford???? Are you mad

rooster
05/08/2016, 12:18 AM
Best of luck to the 3 lads called up to the Irish junior international trial in Limerick @ the weekend from the cork aul last year, howie coackley, Shane Beston & Nathan gumbo !! and also Best of luck 2 recent aul players in Vinny lonergan & Chris akibidi !!

Luckbox
05/08/2016, 10:06 AM
From what I'm being told people very angry in carrigtwohill,club is destroyed at adult level,too many outside players brought in,the view expressed to me is that a lot of these were not better than what was there already.shame really because that club was solid at junior level.

Carrig wont struggle to field a team this year, in fact looking at numbers they will be able to field a team in both Premier and Division 2, they have a manager in place whose focus is now to bring players through from the 18s squad from last year, rather than fellas from outside who will jump ship at the drop of the hat. A lot of guys need to step up this season and it will be a big step up for a lot of the young guys, but with good squads coming from the underage side of the club they will be stronger again in the coming years

injurytime
05/08/2016, 10:47 AM
little pop off me there is it ...people go where they want bud when i lost the job at blarney st every player stayed to end of season including my own lads ..results game i lost a few games and was replaced it happens .when i took the job 1st ther was only 5 training and 11 for games and transfer window closed but we stayed up and won aoh the next year .i think we signed 60 bud .just for the record eddie was in my house a few days ago having a cuppa sound bloke to i agree.

No pop at you at all just saying what i believe

villaman10
05/08/2016, 6:08 PM
Shame at how carrigtwohil are left in this position but can they say they did not see it coming? Look at how their neighbors Midleton and the state they were left in a few years back. From the looks of it they are recoverying with a large batch of young players coming through now and hopefully carrig can do the same.

PCoq
06/08/2016, 3:30 PM
Knocknaheeny looking for a friendly next Saturday home or away against a Prem or Munster Senior league team

Radiostar
08/08/2016, 10:24 AM
Lads Midleton Juniors looking for a game tomorrow evening at home, short notice but if anyone is interested contact Liam 0866001825

daveymac89
10/08/2016, 5:37 AM
Bohemians looking for a friendly next tuesday night. Home or away. Premier side if possible. Contact David on 0857319012.

Game-of-sloggs
10/08/2016, 3:37 PM
Lads when must you be signed to play in the mossie