PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Rumours

sligoman
18/01/2005, 4:06 PM
Del piero to the (k-league) Cassano to Juve Ronaldinho to chelsea for £60 million

West Ham are supposed to buy Kanu.

In tne next 24hours everton are expected 2 complete the signing of Dutch star Edgar Davids

Huddersfield Town are set to sign Swansea City's Lee Trundle for a fee of £2.75 million

Tottenham Hotspurs's Ledly King to move to Liverpool for £7.5 million

Rangers will sign Nonda,Ferguson,Muray and Michael Dawson

Michael Owen to newcastle for 10m in the summer

Middlebrough are set to sign German side Borussia Dortmund's Tomas Rosicky this January for 5 million euros. Borussia Dortmund need the money, because they are still debt. They are also stuggling this year. Middlesbrough will also try and sign Fernando Torres and Routledge

Real Sociedad are set to sign Lauren from Arsenal for 7 million.

More here:http://www.football-rumours.com/dodgy.htm

fosterdollar
18/01/2005, 4:10 PM
Rangers will sign...Ferguson

Is he not only on loan from Rangers as it is anyway?

holidaysong
18/01/2005, 5:21 PM
No Blackburn have rejected an offer already for him and he has put in a written transfer request.

Aldini98
19/01/2005, 11:07 AM
Baros to Barcelona in the Summer - You heard (or read) it hear first.

4tothefloor
19/01/2005, 11:46 AM
Baros to Barcelona in the Summer - You heard (or read) it hear first.

And where are Liverpool going to get the money to replace Baros, seeing that they need to invest heavily in at least 6 other areas of the pitch? Liverpool need an experienced GK, a young pacy Centre Half, a Right Back, A Right Winger, a Left Winger, a Playmaker, and another Striker.

They are being heavily linked to Andy Johnson, Ledley King, Pablo Aimar etc in the summer. You're talking about £25m there for those 3 alone. If anyone goes it will be Gerrard, as £30m+ will be just too much to turn down. Gerrard going would give Liverpool a total budget, (including the usual £15m - £20m that they spend every season), of around £45m - £50m for the summer, which could rebuild the whole team. I think it's going to happen, unfortunately, but it's for the best long term.

lopez
20/01/2005, 11:03 AM
I thought this site was going to be about the stories over the years concerning pecadillos of certain players. E.g: The two West Ham blokes caught in fragrante by one of their wives. :o :o

Macy
20/01/2005, 11:15 AM
I thought this site was going to be about the stories over the years concerning pecadillos of certain players. E.g: The two West Ham blokes caught in fragrante by one of their wives. :o :o
Who's up xxxxxx's arse, who's up xxxxxx's arse, xxx xxx xxxxxx is.... One of the memorable OT chants of the last days of the Stretford End - West Ham just shamed into silence.... :D

lopez
20/01/2005, 11:16 AM
Did Cantona get chased out of Leslie's bedroom by Lee?Always thought he had better taste.

razor
20/01/2005, 11:17 AM
Did Cantona get chased out of Leslie's bedroom by Lee?

What footballer loves Will Young?

What footballer paid a Leeds woman a small fortune to avoid a rape charge?

I thought this site was going to be about the stories over the years concerning pecadillos of certain players. E.g: The two West Ham blokes caught in fragrante by one of their wives

Answers on a PM to .... me.

Aldini98
20/01/2005, 11:32 AM
And where are Liverpool going to get the money to replace Baros, seeing that they need to invest heavily in at least 6 other areas of the pitch? Liverpool need an experienced GK, a young pacy Centre Half, a Right Back, A Right Winger, a Left Winger, a Playmaker, and another Striker.

They are being heavily linked to Andy Johnson, Ledley King, Pablo Aimar etc in the summer. You're talking about £25m there for those 3 alone. If anyone goes it will be Gerrard, as £30m+ will be just too much to turn down. Gerrard going would give Liverpool a total budget, (including the usual £15m - £20m that they spend every season), of around £45m - £50m for the summer, which could rebuild the whole team. I think it's going to happen, unfortunately, but it's for the best long term.

The first half of your reply is soooo funny, THEY ARE GOING TO SELL HIM TO BARCELONA, SELL = MONEY , do you understand this concept :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh and Gerrard will probably go also, lots of money to buy Spanish players.

Macy
20/01/2005, 11:38 AM
Always thought he had better taste.
Before the trout pout she was average enough....

Edit - she was average looking before the injection, she's a minger now.

gustavo
20/01/2005, 12:17 PM
Middlesbrough will also try and sign Fernando Torres url]http://www.football-rumours.com/dodgy.htm[/url]

thats the least plausible of the lot!!

lopez
20/01/2005, 1:58 PM
Before the trout pout she was average enough....

Edit - she was average looking before the injection, she's a minger now.Apologies! :o I was talking about Lee Chapman. It was him that Cantona was having a relationship with, no? :eek: :D

Duncan Gardner
21/01/2005, 9:00 AM
The two West Ham blokes caught in fragrante by one of their wives. :o :o

Swapping make -up tips, were they? :)

4tothefloor
23/01/2005, 7:25 PM
The first half of your reply is soooo funny, THEY ARE GOING TO SELL HIM TO BARCELONA, SELL = MONEY , do you understand this concept :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What I was saying was, they're already short at least one striker, why would they sell Baros? It would leave them with just Morientes, Cisse won't be back for a while. Now if Michael Owen were to return, seeing that Liverpool have first option, that would be a different story entirely

BTW, the use of sooooooo, is soooooo annoying. It's soooooo American, sooooooo camp, soooooooo it is

lopez
23/01/2005, 8:46 PM
BTW, the use of sooooooo, is soooooo annoying. It's soooooo American, sooooooo camp, soooooooo it isOnly to be used as irony (as 4toTF's example neatly explains) although I don't think Aldini would know irony if it came up, kicked him in the b*llocks and handed him a calling card. :rolleyes:

Closed Account 2
25/01/2005, 12:30 PM
I've heard it all now :-

Beckham tracked by Spurs

Tottenham are reportedly poised to launch an extraordinary transfer coup - by attempting to sign David Beckham from Real Madrid.

The England skipper is said to be frustrated by the managerial turnover at the Bernabeu, with four in the last 12 months.

With that in mind Beckham seems determined to return to England this summer and although Chelsea were rumoured to be interested, Jose Mourinho has ruled that option out a few days ago.

The Blues boss does not like the idea of a "galactico" upsetting the excellent team spirit that his side have been enjoying.

Arsenal - another possible destination for Beckham - could also be out of the running because signing the former Manchester United player would mean breaking their strict £100,000-per-week salary cap.

This leaves Tottenham as the most viable option for Beckham, a Londoner by birth, who has always wanted a move to the capital.

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy had famously attempted to sign Fernando Morientes and Rivaldo in the past, but hopes this time he can construct a package that would lure Beckham back to the Premiership.

From
http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,2483_272501,00.html

drinkfeckarse
25/01/2005, 12:36 PM
would mean breaking their strict £100,000-per-week salary cap.

Had to laugh when I read that....if ever there was an example of how greed has overtaken ambition :rolleyes: :mad: