PDA

View Full Version : sunday prem team

YoungHoop
25/01/2005, 1:14 PM
any of you students play on the lsl team?

pineapple stu
25/01/2005, 1:30 PM
Not us anyway! :p

Think that's our third team? Would be mainly made up of students from the college who want to play something a bit more serious than Superleague.

Schumi
25/01/2005, 1:38 PM
any of you students play on the lsl team?
:D You haven't seen us play, have you?

Think that's our third team? Would be mainly made up of students from the college who want to play something a bit more serious than Superleague.
The Inters play in the LSL Premier Sunday (http://lsl.ie/competition.php?division=124), they're doing well too!

pineapple stu
25/01/2005, 1:43 PM
The inters are our thirds, aren't they?

In which case, I tell a lie - that's the team I played half an hour for back in '97! :)

Schumi
25/01/2005, 1:46 PM
The inters are our thirds, aren't they?
I think so, yeah. That's the team that usually plays the Colours' game (against Trinity's firsts :D).

YoungHoop
25/01/2005, 2:45 PM
its made up of a few of the 21st correct?

they are doing ok, so you play for them then?

Aberdonian Stu
25/01/2005, 4:22 PM
No the 21s don't play for them at all. They're the third string, made up of guys who are mostly ex-Freshers (the fourths who are also quite good this year).

pineapple stu
25/01/2005, 5:58 PM
so you play for them then?
Nope...what happened was I was training with the Superleague team (representative team from all the players who play in the UCD league (and are in UCD!! :D )). Was only training with them for six weeks as third choice keeper before the squad was, shall we say, bolstered! We had a friendly against the Inters, and as two of our keepers, myself included, were leaving at half-time to go to work, I played 30 mins for the Inters against my own team! Inters won 2-0, so I can't have done that badly!

YoungHoop
26/01/2005, 8:01 AM
played them this year as was told that few of the lads were on the 21s team!!
we drew 0-0 with them, and we have them in the cup, just wondering if any of you play for them as i want to ask a question re the team that came up with them last year!

pineapple stu
26/01/2005, 7:10 PM
Was wondering why the interest alright! Nope, beyond that, never played for them. Don't know anyone on the team either... Sorry!