PDA

View Full Version : Spreadbetting

Don Vito
24/01/2005, 7:24 PM
Anyone out there tried this yet? Heard bits and bobs about it but haven't come across anyoner who has tried it yet.

Colm55
26/01/2005, 2:23 PM
Give these guys a shout:

Delta Index

A friend of mine works there, although I not big into spread betting and don't know too much about it, but if your looking for information, these guys will sort you out !

http://www.deltaindex.com/

Email: info@deltaindex.ie or if you want a more personal response email jayne at jayne@deltaindex.ie and tell her Colm was on to you about it (i'll get the brownie points ! !)

Peadar
26/01/2005, 2:37 PM
(i'll get the brownie points ! !)

You'll get a kick in the arse when all the looneys and spammers get hold of her e-mail address! :rolleyes:

$Leon$
26/01/2005, 6:52 PM
anyone goin to explain the basic concept to us thicks?

Colm55
27/01/2005, 9:03 AM
You'll get a kick in the arse when all the looneys and spammers get hold of her e-mail address! :rolleyes:

I'll charm my way out of it ! She'll never know it was me !

Leon..

Its a fairly simple concept, like betting on horses.
You open an account of say €100 and there are plenty of markets to place bets upon. So you predict that the market will go up, prices will rise etc, or it will go down or whatever you think. You lay a ten euro spread bet, meaning for every percentage point the market moves you make ten euro, if you guess the correct movement, but you lose ten euro for every percentage point the market moves if it you guess incorrectly. Thats as much as I know, its basic knowledge but there is a lot more to it than that. Its very High Risk, you can make plenty of money, or lose all just as easily, its also tax free !

$Leon$
27/01/2005, 9:17 AM
I'll charm my way out of it ! She'll never know it was me !

Leon..

Its a fairly simple concept, like betting on horses.
You open an account of say €100 and there are plenty of markets to place bets upon. So you predict that the market will go up, prices will rise etc, or it will go down or whatever you think. You lay a ten euro spread bet, meaning for every percentage point the market moves you make ten euro, if you guess the correct movement, but you lose ten euro for every percentage point the market moves if it you guess incorrectly. Thats as much as I know, its basic knowledge but there is a lot more to it than that. Its very High Risk, you can make plenty of money, or lose all just as easily, its also tax free !

cheers get the idea now sort of like unlimited wins and loses