PDA

View Full Version : Where will O'Neill be next season?

sligoman
22/01/2005, 7:34 PM
Ok, so their is a lot of speculation that he will replace Ferguson next season and also he'll be a Chelsea so I just want to put the matter to rest and find out where you think he'll be? I'd like a poll on this please.

Poll Question: Where will O'Neill be next season?
(a)Celtic
(b)Manchester United
(c)Chelsea
(d)Other (please state)

4tothefloor
22/01/2005, 7:43 PM
Chelsea?

Roman Abramovich is rich, not stupid.

Pat O' Banton
22/01/2005, 11:55 PM
There's more chance of MO'N being at Finn Harps,than Ch*lsea

Maybe Finn Park will, one day, benefit from a more 'British style' manager, any candidates that you would know of Dav?
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=21252 :eek: ;)

sligoman
23/01/2005, 1:26 PM
Well,put a poll on then?!

I cant, I'm not a mod

sylvo
23/01/2005, 1:46 PM
Not that I would ever consider myself 'Br*tish',in any way......but hypothetically if I was in charge of FH,they'd :rolleyes: have to lose their RSC & any links with the OO :eek:

Ironically,we both know the last chairman's cousin,who I'm meeting in 15hrs.time in an N4 hotspot.....ano.FH fan from BB.....also goes to watch Celtic & Arsenal! ;)

By the sounds of things Dav you sound like you've just left a N4 hotspot with that post.

Plastic Paddy
23/01/2005, 1:46 PM
I cant, I'm not a mod

Well I am and I don't see the point of a poll. MON will still be at Celtic Park next season. End of story.

:ball: PP

sylvo
23/01/2005, 4:02 PM
No,sir,will restrain myself :rolleyes: for ano.3 hrs.? :D
You're welcome to join us....... ;)

Thanks for the offer, am off to the cinema tonight, had a bit of a late evening out last night. :eek:

liam88
23/01/2005, 9:38 PM
Celtic :)

Pat O' Banton
23/01/2005, 9:57 PM
Not that I would ever consider myself 'Br*tish',in any way......but hypothetically if I was in charge of FH,they'd :rolleyes: have to lose their RSC & any links with the OO :eek:

Ironically,we both know the last chairman's cousin,who I'm meeting in 15hrs.time in an N4 hotspot.....ano.FH fan from BB.....also goes to watch Celtic & Arsenal! ;)

I hope you were reminding our own Zinadine on Harps links with the Orange Order :eek: :D

Gary
23/01/2005, 10:04 PM
Poll added

sligoman
26/01/2005, 5:38 PM
Poll added

Cheers Gary. Thanks PP for your help in getting a poll too :p

drinkfeckarse
27/01/2005, 8:02 AM
He's only on a years rolling contract and after this seasons European exit I could see him going because he wasn't getting the backing. I think the fact that he hasn't had any decent money since his first season will be the straw that broke the camels back.

I think Ferguson will finally realise that he can't take Man Utd any further (a bit like O' Neill) and step down after this season or be "moved upstairs" :rolleyes: , thus creating the chance for Martin to take them on.