PDA

View Full Version : Signing UCC players

Éanna
24/01/2002, 10:21 PM
Whats Gunther up to? No UCC student will ever support City if we wreck their team! :D
Anyway I've tried doing it in Championship Manager and it didn't work. :p

Troy.McClure
25/01/2002, 10:36 AM
If he'd any sence he'd go to a propper college with a decent football team. :D

Robbie Martyn for Ireland! ;)

SÓC
25/01/2002, 12:41 PM
I've gone to a few of the UCC games and they do have a few very handy players, Mucky was their main man though. The have a very handy striker, name starts with a W.......and a very classy left winger/defender called Padraig Buckley.

There is only one proper University in Ireland, less of that UCD nonsense, have them Dubs converted you to their dark way alreay Troy? :D :D :D

Troy.McClure
25/01/2002, 5:06 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc

There is only one proper University in Ireland, less of that UCD nonsense, have them Dubs converted you to their dark way alreay Troy? :D

Well at least you didnt say that it was Trinity :mad:

Dont worry, I havnt been converted, far from it! But Robbie Martyn is looking pretty handy now, and if ye want a replacement for Gunther, than look no farther than Dolo, manager of the year!

James
25/01/2002, 5:08 PM
duno Troy sounds like your brainwashed to me

Troy.McClure
25/01/2002, 7:46 PM
Just into hating Trinity (B@stards Grr! ) :mad:

shedboy
28/01/2002, 9:51 AM
The have a very handy striker, name starts with a W.......and a very classy left winger/defender called Padraig Buckley.

Ther's no one at U.C.C. A.F.C. called Padraig Buckley. As for the striker your after i believe his name is Wanchope aka Shane Hennessy.

SÓC
28/01/2002, 5:06 PM
Yes there is.....
Paddy/Padriag Buckley/O Buachaille played in the 1/4 final recently before getting injured, he's doing European Studies 1st year, a dark haired fella from Dublin.

Anyway, matter of fact, the boy exists! He had a trail with ramblers, but was a bit too light yet, give him a year.