PDA

View Full Version : ComeOnCounty turns spotlight on Dublin City

driver
20/01/2005, 3:14 PM
Hi,
Just to let you know I have posted an article on my site giving my view on all the close season action todate at Dublin City....
Just thought you may find it interesting.

Spotlight on Dublin City (http://www.comeoncounty.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=95&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

Any views comments (good and bad) are welcome. More of the good though preferably :cool:

Maynard
20/01/2005, 5:59 PM
Fair play, nice idea and a thorough piece. Only downside being that you repeat the same paragraph twice (Keely's quotes). It's a good idea and wish you all the best with the site over the coming season. We in the DCFC Supporters Club are planning to do something similar, so (particularly if we have a tete a tete battle for the title!) we may well be keeping in touch. :ball:

driver
21/01/2005, 8:18 AM
thanks for that. btw I am not affiliated with the supporters club, its just an unofficial fans site. I would be happy to share site ideas with you. As regards contenders for the title, at the moment it looks like a Dublin, Kildare dvision with a few other clubs knocking on the door, but in each season there are always a few suprises, Lets hope not this season, eh

KR's Post
21/01/2005, 9:20 AM
Lads, lads, lads..... I strongly believe that this year it is galways title. Kildare, Home Farm, Sligo and dundalk to battle it out for second and a playoff against longford..... ;)

observer
21/01/2005, 10:00 AM
Bray already having been automatically relegated :D

Terry
21/01/2005, 10:11 AM
Lads, lads, lads..... I strongly believe that this year it is galways title. Kildare, Home Farm, Sligo and dundalk to battle it out for second and a playoff against longford..... ;)

not a notion will GUFC win it this year. Things are still very quiet from the board at GUFC as regards players, a manager ......and so on. As things look at the moment we will be lucky to finish in the top half of the table :(

KR's Post
21/01/2005, 10:50 AM
Bray already having been automatically relegated :D
Your having a laugh right.... Bray will finish 7th... College last probs rovers second last. Going back on my verdict of longford.... Forgot about them signing Dan O'Connor and Myler.... Still go for galway to top the table.. ;)

pineapple stu
21/01/2005, 12:29 PM
Bray will finish 7th... College last probs rovers second last.
You're going to turn around that ten point gap we had on youz this season - with us getting seven points from nine - and beat us by five places next year?!

So, using that as a guide to your predictions, Galway to finish last and Longford for the title! :p

observer
21/01/2005, 12:30 PM
Glad to see Tarzan that the light of reality has beamed its way through the dense jungle growth and that you now understand that Longford will be on the far end of the table come end of season. Regretably my prediction as to Bray's finishing position has not altered. Perhaps this season you would be better served staying at home and keeping an eye on Jane, as there is a whisper that the Phantom has been making calls while you are at away fixtures. :D

KR's Post
21/01/2005, 12:55 PM
You're going to turn around that ten point gap we had on youz this season - with us getting seven points from nine - and beat us by five places next year?!

i just think with the loss of a couple of key players you will STRUGGLE...Long time to go for transfers to come in. We'll see.... ;)

KR's Post
21/01/2005, 12:56 PM
Glad to see Tarzan that the light of reality has beamed its way through the dense jungle growth and that you now understand that Longford will be on the far end of the table come end of season. Regretably my prediction as to Bray's finishing position has not altered. Perhaps this season you would be better served staying at home and keeping an eye on Jane, as there is a whisper that the Phantom has been making calls while you are at away fixtures. :D
Blah Blah Blah. Attack the post, not the poster.... ;)

pineapple stu
21/01/2005, 1:00 PM
I just think with the loss of a couple of key players you will STRUGGLE...Long time to go for transfers to come in. We'll see.... ;)
Just our way of lulling you into a false sense of security! ;)

Just signed Damien Dupuy...more to come...

KR's Post
21/01/2005, 1:40 PM
Just our way of lulling you into a false sense of security! ;)

Just signed Damien Dupuy...more to come...
Good player.... ;) Ye we are signing a couple aswell.... Be a good season i believe. Can't wait.... ;)