PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Inter Thomond

bluewhitearmy
04/06/2016, 1:04 PM
So Celtic are playing Inter out in Thomond on the same day and nearly same time as we play Cabinteely at home in August. This after we were told we couldn't play Barcelona in Thomond because Salthill Devon were playing a home game against Athlone that day. What an utter shambles the FAI are they continue to find new ways to show just how absolutely moronic they are.

LK37oldskool
04/06/2016, 1:28 PM
We'll probably move to the Friday night before so. Can't compete with a fixture like that. That's also one of the games where on current form we could be promoted on the night.

bluewhitearmy
04/06/2016, 1:49 PM
We'll probably move to the Friday night before so. Can't compete with a fixture like that. That's also one of the games where on current form we could be promoted on the night.

Great point actually. Its a disgraceful decision.

Jofspring
04/06/2016, 2:30 PM
Ya absolutely disgraceful. I can't believe a journalist doesn't have the balls to pick up on this, especially when you consider what is happening Waterford and Athlone it is just another example of how little the FAI care about the league.

NeverFeltBetter
04/06/2016, 2:39 PM
It's a sorry situation alright. I wonder how much of the profit will get sent into LOI, if any.

sadloserkid
04/06/2016, 3:43 PM
It's a sorry situation alright. I wonder how much of the profit will get sent into LOI, if any.

I'd presume none? It is a monstrous decision but who's surprised? I won't be going anyway...

CraftyToePoke
04/06/2016, 4:00 PM
Is it eight or nine players heading to the Euros, and will play such a part in keeping the blazers on board the gravy train, began their football careers in LOI ? And yet we have clubs close to folding again, to a point that fixtures aren't going ahead and then decisions like this to cap it off. Nuts.