PDA

View Full Version : Good man Adam..exclusive on Vet...

James
24/01/2002, 2:24 PM
Adam I can exclusively reveal when he's not sitting on his arse plotting world domination from his keyboard, is also the goal kicker for American Football side the New England Patriots...

and having saved the Pats with 2 last second winning field goals pre christmas, what he did last Sat night in the snow in Foxboro to first of all tie the game and then to win it in over-time with a 45 yard kick in the driving snow was sheer ledgendry...

Adam you're a hero over here man they are already talking about statues to honour the legendry Adam Vinatieri ..

check it out

here (http://www.patriots.com/news/FullArticle.sps?id=16738&type=general)

also check out the 45 yarder kick in the snow on the pats media section.....awesome man :D

James
24/01/2002, 3:35 PM
and to think by changing the spelling from
Vinatieri to what you use here Vetinari, you thought you'd get away with it.. for shame

well you probably would have too if it wasnt for those interfering kids and their pesky dog :D

pete
24/01/2002, 4:02 PM
Just as well yankie football scouts been watching city hoof lately as we'd have no team left! We could almost singlehandedly supply the NFL with goalkickers!

:D

James
24/01/2002, 4:06 PM
sufficient to say I was in Turners Cross last Sunday
and have now returned to the US

I will further add that hoofers Daly, Coughlan and Hartigan have been taken care of and will no longer be a problem at the cross

other then that I cant comment any further
but CCFC fans shouls watch out for the NFL draft picks in a few weeks, might be a few recognisables names there ;) ;)

chit have I said too much already... :D

dahamsta
24/01/2002, 9:04 PM
I was hoping no-one would spot I was an absentee landlord...

adam

Éanna
24/01/2002, 10:31 PM
one or two absentee moderators too..................*cough* JAMES *cough*

dahamsta
24/01/2002, 11:14 PM
My, isn't Éanna the busy boy tonight...

adam

Éanna
24/01/2002, 11:19 PM
poor Éanna just found out he's moving to germany in less than a fortnight, and wants to annoy us all as much as he can before he goes. :D

pete
04/02/2002, 2:38 PM
May i be the first the congradulate Adam on his Soup Bowl winning kick yesterday.

I hope theres a civic reception planned at the city hall for this return?

:D

James
04/02/2002, 2:44 PM
yea in all fairness i know he wouldnt want anyone making a big deal out of this, but with 7 seconds left to kick a 48 yard fieldgoal to win the superbowl is pretty special...

World Cup Italia 90 type fever has hit Boston...got into my leaba at 4am with street parties still in full stream and car horns blaring

also v good performance by U2 at halftime..had my roomate crying (the wus :D )

yea a civic reception tomoro at midday...a halfday from work and no homework..how bad

P
A
T
S

Pats, Pats, Pats

pete
04/02/2002, 4:32 PM
Originally posted by James
Pats, Pats, Pats

Jeez i know your exiled from Cork James & sometimes city fans hab=ve been known to lean towards the dubs but you further away from Dublin than Cork!

:eek:

James
04/02/2002, 4:37 PM
well if peadar can support bohs and city.. eanna dreams of longford...and you can hardly talk ya closet rovers fan.. :D

Go on the Brady Bunch :D