PDA

View Full Version : Galway Match

greywanderer
14/05/2016, 9:50 PM
More points lost, why did the player's only show some "fight" in the last 3 minutes when Lewis scored, what happened the other 90 minutes.. How did Pender miss that chance in the first 5 minutes, Kenna, Hughie had good games, Salmon Creevy and Moore got on the ball in the first half but didn't do much with it and did nothing in the second half. . Brennan was absolutely shocking again, how he can take his money after that performance is beyond me. Connolly had some good runs and was unlucky with the cross bar. .

Galway had 2 chances and took them, we get nothing for hitting the cross bar, these chances have to go in. Another loss and no sign of moving out of trouble. .

Weatherman
14/05/2016, 11:02 PM
What match did you watch greywanderer? Hughie got the complete run around by the winger. He was skint alive. Nobody is questioning his workrate or passion here but he got roasted for the 90!
Galway played much better football across the deck but with no real end product i admit, but still they seemed more organised.
For me starting with Brennan up top with two very good strikers on the line was baffling!
Galway were there for the taking tonite with no Ryan Connolly or John O'Sullivan. Very dissapointing result considering last nite's scores

KR's Post
14/05/2016, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry but as much as I like hughie he was very poor tonight. Connolly was only player who can come out tonight with a bit of credit. How you can call galways 2nd goal a chance when it was 40 yards out is beyond me. Brennan wasn't at the races tonight but he's been one of our better players this season. Massive massive task on our hands. Others are picking points up. Doolin heading to Pats so we've missed the boat there. We will be lucky to avoid relegation at this rate.

IsMiseSean
15/05/2016, 12:38 PM
I agree with ye on Douglas being poor. Got done time and time again by Kevin Devaney who was probably our MOTM.
We had a lot of first team regulars out so I wasn't expecting to come away with 3 points.