PDA

View Full Version : Cork match

greywanderer
08/05/2016, 9:38 AM
The first half started so well, passing around, finding your team mate, support making moves, but they still hooved the ball up to Lewis. He didn't win any high balls. .

Second half cork came out stronger but we still looked okay. When they scored, bray head's dropped completely and it went back to the old days. .

Don't fancy Pender up front, doesn't tackle and doesn't let the ball go quick enough, he tries some fancy footwork and looses the ball.

Rumours have it a midfielder due in when the window opens. .

greywanderer
08/05/2016, 3:29 PM
I'm also hearing that Brennan hasn't turned up to training since Cooke got the sack. Last night was his first time meeting with Liam o Brian. According to bray wanderers facebook page he was injured. .

A Wanderer
08/05/2016, 5:03 PM
The first half started so well, passing around, finding your team mate, support making moves, but they still hooved the ball up to Lewis. He didn't win any high balls. .

Second half cork came out stronger but we still looked okay. When they scored, bray head's dropped completely and it went back to the old days. .

Don't fancy Pender up front, doesn't tackle and doesn't let the ball go quick enough, he tries some fancy footwork and looses the ball.

Rumours have it a midfielder due in when the window opens. .

If you saw a familiar face at lasts nights game thats the rumored midfielder , in fairness Brennan looked like he was carrying a knock but i heard the same ,

Charlie Darwin
08/05/2016, 5:26 PM
I'm also hearing that Brennan hasn't turned up to training since Cooke got the sack. Last night was his first time meeting with Liam o Brian. According to bray wanderers facebook page he was injured. .
He's played twice since Cooke was sacked and once since O'Brien came in.

greywanderer
08/05/2016, 5:44 PM
If you saw a familiar face at lasts nights game thats the rumored midfielder , in fairness Brennan looked like he was carrying a knock but i heard the same ,

I would be happy with that familiar face back. .

Weatherman
12/05/2016, 7:32 AM
Galway are doing well tho! Cant see him leave them!