PDA

View Full Version : Cats

carrickharp
17/01/2005, 10:26 AM
Cats love them or hate them? (http://www.energyradio.fm/content/sillycats.asx) :D

Éanna
17/01/2005, 11:49 AM
billy connolly had a great quote on cats:

"any animal that doesn't follow you when you move house is a b*stard" :D

can't stand the horrid things personally

Ruairi
17/01/2005, 12:10 PM
billy connolly had a great quote on cats:

"any animal that doesn't follow you when you move house is a b*stard" :D

can't stand the horrid things personally

i'm pretty sure they can't stand you either...

Éanna
17/01/2005, 12:12 PM
nope, I'm sure they can't

drinkfeckarse
17/01/2005, 12:12 PM
Don't have anything against them but personally, I can't see the point of them.

I'm a dog lover myself and you get a lot more fun, love and attention from a dog than you would from a cat, they're only interested in themselves the selfish b*stards!! :D

Peadar
17/01/2005, 12:15 PM
I'm a dog lover myself and you get a lot more fun, love and attention from a dog than you would from a cat

Can we expect to see you on one of them weird shows where they have people who married their pets? :D

Peadar
17/01/2005, 12:27 PM
Dublin would have had so many Leinster titles :rolleyes: ,had it not been for them ;)

...and Wexford and Offaly. :D

Roo69
17/01/2005, 1:02 PM
they're only interested in themselves the selfish b*stards!! :D

Just like women :D

drinkfeckarse
17/01/2005, 1:11 PM
Can we expect to see you on one of them weird shows where they have people who married their pets? :D

What, you mean you haven't seen me on them already!? ;) :D

BeerBaron69
17/01/2005, 1:21 PM
Dogs rule!!!

dcfcsteve
17/01/2005, 4:40 PM
Domestic cats are rubbish.

Take the rest of the cat family. Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs, Pumas, lynx's, Cat Deeley - seriously cool animals.

Take the domestic house cat (or 'wastus spaceus' to give it it's scientific name). Squeaky little selfish ballaxes the lot of them. Only ever been of use to the human race in times of severe food shortage.

Loser animal. Death to cats......

Babysis
17/01/2005, 4:50 PM
Loser animal. Death to cats......

Just a little bit harsh dont you think. It depends on the cat, and although most of them are selfish little f*ckers, there are always exceptions, like the cat I used to have when I was younger.

dcfcsteve
17/01/2005, 4:56 PM
Just a little bit harsh dont you think. It depends on the cat, and although most of them are selfish little f*ckers, there are always exceptions, like the cat I used to have when I was younger.

Am loading my air-rifle for tonight's cat-stalking expedition as I speak. Me ma will get that fur-coat for Christmas yet.... :D

What happened to the cat you had when you were younger Babysis ? :eek:

Babysis
17/01/2005, 5:00 PM
Am loading my air-rifle for tonight's cat-stalking expedition as I speak. Me ma will get that fur-coat for Christmas yet.... :D

What happened to the cat you had when you were younger Babysis ? :eek:

Not alot. He was a proper scally cat. He got an infection in a cut, which gradually spread to his brain, and he suffered major brain damage. We just thought he was sleeping alot :D

1MickCollins
17/01/2005, 11:46 PM
I was looking for the well known humurous bit about men being like dogs and women being like cats when I came across this BBC article about Brits prefering cats to dogs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1965499.stm

I say eliminate evry last one of the little b*st*rds!! ( the cats that is not the Brits :) )

dcfcsteve
18/01/2005, 10:58 AM
"And 98% of women said they would rather date someone who liked cats, than someone who did not".

Have just remembered how much I love cats.....

Babysis
18/01/2005, 11:11 AM
"Almost half of both men and women said they would rather wake up with their cat than their partner".

Sickos!!

Pat O' Banton
18/01/2005, 11:45 AM
We have the best of both worlds a cat who acts like a dog! Bobo O' Banton plays fetch, jumps up and is affectionate and occassionally does that begging for food thing that dogs are so fond of - I like to think of him like that cartoon of the mid 90s 'Catdog'

carrickharp
18/01/2005, 12:09 PM
Bobo O' Banton
:D :D :D

green goblin
18/01/2005, 12:19 PM
From Ace Ventura:

"You really do love animals, don't you Ace?"
"Well, if it gets cold enough..."

Bluebeard
18/01/2005, 3:13 PM
"Almost half of both men and women said they would rather wake up with their cat than their partner".

Sickos!!

I suppose it depends on the partner :rolleyes:

Death to cats, especially of the Kilkenny kind