PDA

View Full Version : Portugal Tickets Package??

4tothefloor
16/01/2005, 7:50 PM
Lads, I can't remember if the last package of tickets includes both the Croatia game just gone and the upcoming Portugal game. Did the package include the Portugal game? (This is for people on the Block-Booking waiting list)

TheJamaicanP.M.
16/01/2005, 10:13 PM
Lads, I can't remember if the last package of tickets includes both the Croatia game just gone and the upcoming Portugal game. Did the package include the Portugal game? (This is for people on the Block-Booking waiting list)

Yeah, Im on the block-booking list and the last package included both the Croatia and Portugal games. We should be getting our tickets at end of January/early February. Therefore, if you got tickets for the Croatia game, you will get them for the Portugal game too. Mind you, it might be an idea to give the FAI ticket office a buzz if you're worried about it.

Duffer
17/01/2005, 8:27 AM
Don't forget if anyone has any seating ticks to spare to PM me.
Cheers

4tothefloor
17/01/2005, 6:51 PM
Yeah, Im on the block-booking list and the last package included both the Croatia and Portugal games. We should be getting our tickets at end of January/early February. Therefore, if you got tickets for the Croatia game, you will get them for the Portugal game too. Mind you, it might be an idea to give the FAI ticket office a buzz if you're worried about it.

Well I hope they don't make the balls up that they made of the last one. For the Croatia game, the bright sparks didn't post out the tickets in time, didn't recieve the tickets till a day after the game! :rolleyes: Had to go to Merrion Square on matchday morning and collect re-prints instead, and was only able to do that as I was on my way to a conference meeting in the Westbury.