PDA

View Full Version : Irish/French scarf from Paris game.

aIr BaNd!
15/01/2005, 12:02 PM
Hello all.

Was in Paris for our game against France in October and seen a scarf with the Irish/French colours combined.Couldn't get one myself and wondering if anyone has a spare one to sell on.Please let me know if you have.

Thanking you.
Air band!

TheJamaicanP.M.
16/01/2005, 1:26 PM
I saw lots of those scarves in Paris alright. I think they may have been sold in Ireland, possibly Dublin airport, because a lot of Irish fans had them on the Friday night in Paris. I do know that foot.ie user $Leon$ robbed one when we were in O'Sullivan's Irish bar on the Friday night. They will surely be on sale come the return game in September.

captkeen
17/01/2005, 4:35 AM
they were being sold outside o sullivans on friday night ,the guy was doing a roaring trade,10euros each .Im sure theyll be on sale in dublin.

Eire06
18/01/2005, 12:54 PM
I got mine robbed off my neak outside O'sullivans
LEON :mad:

It was sat night though and I had taken it from someone before that.... Would love to get another one..
Didn't see them for sale at the airport or over there at all..

Its goin ta be impossible to get tickets for the France match over here isn't it.. I'll prob end up payin a fortune for ones off a tout

Wrecks my head people who only go to the high profile matches and wouldn't be bothered with the other matches.....

aIr BaNd!
18/01/2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks for yere help in that.Kicking myself l didn't get one as l have one from the swiss game.Take care.

sligoman
18/01/2005, 11:11 PM
and I had taken it from someone before that

You mean you stole it? :D

Eire06
19/01/2005, 7:56 AM
You mean you stole it? :D

Lets just say I acquired it......