PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

jbrazil
14/06/2001, 10:27 PM
Where will galway most likely finish next season?

Neil
15/06/2001, 3:46 AM
I'd love to see them doing well but I can see them struggle. The eL needs more teams like Galway United - teams from all around the country.

soccerhead
18/06/2001, 10:54 PM
You copy cat!! 123. @#$%#% ^&*(^%. Just have a look at the Bray Forum. as if you haven't alredy!:mad:

Éanna
19/06/2001, 2:08 AM
I'd love to see them doing well and etting towards the top end of the table, but after losing such a great manager, I can't see them doing any better than mid-table unfortunatley. Come on United!

jbrazil
19/06/2001, 7:50 PM
look at the dates this poll was 1st posted, i think youll find it was around 4 days longer than your poll. (if thats what you were refering to)

jbrazil
19/06/2001, 7:53 PM
mine was posted on 14/6/2001, yours 18/6/2001. therefore i have reason to believe that you are the copy cat!!!:D :p

James
19/06/2001, 7:53 PM
I think Don O riardan will be a big loss and I hope they do well and stay up , I mean its a guarenteed 9pts for us every year but I can see them strugling with relegation
It would be good though to see them in the Premier Div and hopefully UCD will go down this year:D

jbrazil
20/06/2001, 6:59 PM
i think they will just avoid relagation. and i think everyone agrees that ucd are better off in the first division! (except for their legions of fans of course!):p

A face
20/06/2001, 11:48 PM
Galway, while very active this year, with alot of work being done by United and the GAA, to help all a Terryland park, they still had the poorest attendance in the league this year, they are OK for money now i think, but they will have to do better in the league for things to change there i think.

EddieL
21/06/2001, 12:11 AM
....when they got rid of O'Riordan with such indecent haste.He did a really good job keeping them in the Premier on limited resources,and I honestly believe if he had been allowed to see the job through it would have only been a matter of time before they won a trophy or two.Now,however,I can see them going down this season.I'm not being bad when I say this,Terryland is one of my favourite away trips and I also believe there should be an even spread of teams around the country (God preserve us from the nightmare scenario where every league match Pats played was in Dublin!!!) but I just can't see the new man keeping them up this time.Don O'Riordan was the best man for the job,and it's incredelous that he has'nt yet been fixed up with a new club.