PDA

View Full Version : Gormley gets coaching job

Locker
14/01/2005, 9:49 AM
Eddie gormly gets coaching job with us

YoungHoop
14/01/2005, 1:58 PM
i knoe this cause i have been told 2n b out in the ground that dont now why? :)

locker insead of looking up to "the real locker" i think you should go to school as this makes (A) - no sence what so ever, (B) you had put up a half decent post (most ppl knew he would get the job anyways) then ruined it by trying to say your great cause locker told you to come down to the ground on the 29th so he could take the pi s s out off you.... you'll never get his job so beat it!!!! :p

KR's Post
14/01/2005, 2:02 PM
locker insead of looking up to "the real locker" i think you should go to school as this makes (A) - no sence what so ever, :p
:D :D :D :D

Locker
17/01/2005, 10:07 AM
people who know me that was not me who submitted that tread it was one of my mates(who new my password) who try to take the **** out of me cause i help round the ground so younghoop you cànt judge me if u dont no me who said i wont to take over from the real locker

Roo69
17/01/2005, 10:23 AM
people who know me that was not me who submitted that tread it was one of my mates(who new my password) who try to take the **** out of me cause i help round the ground so younghoop you cànt judge me if u dont no me who said i wont to take over from the real locker

Is there any chance of a full stop or comma in your threads :D

YoungHoop
18/01/2005, 9:05 AM
nah roo that was one of his mates writing back (again) dont judge him on that post!! :D

KR's Post
18/01/2005, 10:03 AM
nah roo that was one of his mates writing back (again) dont judge him on that post!! :D
:D :D :D :D lol