PDA

View Full Version : Mick cooke

greywanderer
09/04/2016, 10:02 PM
Time to go, I have enough of this crap football, only 1/2 half chances tonight. .

Not all the blame goes to the manager as loads of the players don't seem to give a crap and they should also be shipped out..

dublinwanderer
09/04/2016, 10:10 PM
Time to go, I have enough of this crap football, only 1/2 half chances tonight. .

Not all the blame goes to the manager as loads of the players don't seem to give a crap and they should also be shipped out..

Completely agree. Just not good enough all season. Change needs to be made NOW

Cooke OUT

Kathk04
09/04/2016, 10:35 PM
And if they had done things right and kept Trevor things would have been so different last season and this one

Hulsey
10/04/2016, 9:32 AM
Some players have no pride in the shirt or themselves and play every week. That stems from the manager and at this stage I've lost all faith in him turning it around. He needs to go before it's too late for the new man to make a difference.

Seagull
10/04/2016, 2:12 PM
Two really soft goals conceded last night and we didn't trouble their keeper once, it was awful once again.

greywanderer
11/04/2016, 3:19 PM
Any rumours coming from the ground's concerning Cooke, last match had to have been the last straw.

Seagull
11/04/2016, 6:11 PM
Any rumours coming from the ground's concerning Cooke, last match had to have been the last straw.

I imagine it'd be expensive to get rid of him, if the players are on two year contracts then surely he has something similar and would have to be paid off. Personally, I'd really love to see Croly back there but that bridge is probably well burnt.

greywanderer
11/04/2016, 7:03 PM
I imagine it'd be expensive to get rid of him, if the players are on two year contracts then surely he has something similar and would have to be paid off. Personally, I'd really love to see Croly back there but that bridge is probably well burnt.

Agree, but Cooke should realise now that it's not working and he should walk away, better for him in the long run. Croly coming back would be the best thing, hopefully the financial party behind bray could make a call to croly. .

A Wanderer
11/04/2016, 7:54 PM
[QUOTE=greywanderer;1865972]Agree, but Cooke should realise now that it's not working and he should walk away, better for him in the long run. Croly coming back would be the best thing, hopefully the financial party behind bray could make a call to croly.

Another damming analysis coming up on Soccer Republic and proper order to , coach is completely out of kilter on how to run a team , nit picking discipline ,archaic tactics , poor fitness levels, no idea on how to change a game plan mid game, just totally out of his dept

greywanderer
12/04/2016, 7:36 AM
Another damming analysis coming up on Soccer Republic and proper order to , coach is completely out of kilter on how to run a team , nit picking discipline ,archaic tactics , poor fitness levels, no idea on how to change a game plan mid game, just totally out of his dept[/QUOTE]

FFS. Was Cooke watching the same match as we were, he said that bray were on top when Bohs scored and if we put in another performance against harps we might get a win.. Bray haven't performed yet, how much longer do we need to wait. . COOKE OUT.

KR's Post
14/04/2016, 4:38 PM
Harps is a tough place to go at anytime but the way we are playing it's gonna be another same old story.

Cooke should do the honourable thing and walk. Cozy up to Croly again and put to bed what happened last season. Bray are lucky the league is so tight and a handful of wins will propel you up the table but i said the Wexford game was a must win, the Bohs game was but this game tomorrow is Massive. Anything but a win and it's Bye Bye.

KR

greywanderer
15/04/2016, 2:11 PM
How many more must wins do the O Connors need to cop on and get rid of Cooke.. played off the pitch by Derry Wexford and Bohs . Talk was that last week's against Bohs was the final straw but nothing has happened. .

greywanderer
15/04/2016, 9:36 PM
Dennis o Connor, what ever people said about you last year when you first took over bray wanderers let's please forget it and we will take it all back, but please please get rid of Mick Cooke. Last year it was said that your self and Martin were going to ruin this club but now it's only Mick Cooke that's ruining this club. .let's not wait any longer, he must go now. .

greywanderer
20/04/2016, 5:15 AM
Has Cooke finally left and John Gill taken over ??

Seagull
21/04/2016, 4:10 PM
Has Cooke finally left and John Gill taken over ??

Cooke is gone, Harry Kenny appointed caretaker with support from u19/ u17 coaches. 'We will be going through the process of appointing a full time Manager'...