PDA

View Full Version : Good players still without clubs

Roo69
12/01/2005, 1:57 PM
I was reading in today's Herald that Thomas Morgan, Paul McNally, Aidan Lynch and Kevin Doherty are all still without clubs. Any if not all of these players would be great signings for Bray. I suppose it all comes down to money thou and what we have to offer.

If Lynch or McNally were brought in we could play him Giffy on the right of midfield. Doherty would be a tough one, would mean droping either Weso or Jody and Morganm would stiffen the midfield up no end !

KR's Post
12/01/2005, 2:01 PM
All would be great signings. The 2 shels lads would be brillo as they have champions league expierience. Why was Morgan let go in the first place???
Lynch has a welt of expierience aswell. :)

KK77
12/01/2005, 3:15 PM
We can forget Doherty as he wants to remain full time, Morgan i reckon could be a goer a typical Devo signing has been and wanted by no one. I actually think neither of these two played in the champions league for Shels. McNally and Lynch would be good signings and could be viable financially.

KR's Post
12/01/2005, 3:25 PM
I actually think neither of these two played in the champions league for Shels.
Ye your right they didn't play any games. Just subs. Sorry

drummerboy
12/01/2005, 3:27 PM
Has Ger McCarthy, ex-Shels got fixed up with a club yet. Reckon he'd be a good signing for someone like Bray or UCD.

Roo69
12/01/2005, 3:32 PM
Has Ger McCarthy, ex-Shels got fixed up with a club yet. Reckon he'd be a good signing for someone like Bray or UCD.

I dont think he has actually, but could be wrong. Also Ger Rowe. Is he still being loned out for the season ? again, would be a good signing for the likes of Bray.