PDA

View Full Version : UCD in today's Herald

Roo69
12/01/2005, 1:40 PM
Says that UCD are on the verge of signing Dupuy. Mahon had talks with him yesterday and its looking very positive. He is also keeping tabs on Paul McNally, Kevin Doherty and Aidan Lynch.

Drogs deal for Pat Sullivan has hit a snag as they wont pay €20,000 for him.

Schumi
12/01/2005, 2:08 PM
Good news on Dupuy. I'd love to see Aidan Lynch back, he was excellent with us before and after McNally and Kenna, we're pretty short at centre-back. Having a choice between the three of them would great. I don't really rate Paul McNally, he never looked great for Bohs any time I saw him there. I don't know much about Doherty but I would have thought his wage demands might be a bit high.

Roo69
12/01/2005, 3:05 PM
Good news on Dupuy. I'd love to see Aidan Lynch back, he was excellent with us before and after McNally and Kenna, we're pretty short at centre-back. Having a choice between the three of them would great. I don't really rate Paul McNally, he never looked great for Bohs any time I saw him there. I don't know much about Doherty but I would have thought his wage demands might be a bit high.

Any of the players mentioned in the article would only make UCD (or Bray) much stronger sides.