PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh, thats gotta hurt!

patsh
12/01/2005, 9:58 AM
Spurned woman tore off ex-lover's testicle

A JILTED woman yesterday admitted ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands after he refused to have sex with her.

Amanda Monti (24) flew into a rage after her ex-boyfriend, 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones, rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party.

She yanked off his left testicle, which was later handed to him by a friend with the words: "That's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court yesterday. She was granted bail and will return to court for sentence on February 10. The court heard that the couple remained on good terms when Mr Jones ended their relationship in late May last year.

When they both attended a barbecue in Netherton, Merseyside on May 30, Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex.

When he refused, she grabbed his face and the first of two struggles ensued.

During the second struggle, the 5ft 2in Monti pulled down Mr Jones' trousers and boxer shorts and tore off his left testicle.

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but later handed it over.

Surgeons tried unsuccessfully to re-attach the organ.

eoinh
12/01/2005, 10:01 AM
Thats a balls!

fosterdollar
12/01/2005, 10:02 AM
your man must be some oddball now... :D

Troy.McClure
12/01/2005, 11:01 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :eek: :(

Bluebeard
12/01/2005, 11:06 AM
You'd have to wonder why he ever ditched her.

pete
12/01/2005, 3:00 PM
Too many jokes for family site.

:eek:

Babysis
12/01/2005, 3:01 PM
Spurned woman tore off ex-lover's testicle

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but later handed it over.

thats got to be the best quote!Poor fella, but it is funny :D

finlma
12/01/2005, 7:49 PM
It was his left testicle so after that I'd call him a right b0llocks

I'll get my coat.

A face
12/01/2005, 8:51 PM
I have hearde of people losing it but she just went nut !!

CollegeTillIDie
12/01/2005, 8:54 PM
Lads

Thanks to centuries of emigration from the Emerald Isle to that part of Sasana, Liverpudlians have a lot of Irish DNA in them. That means some of our women may well behave in a similar manner.... be afraid be very afraid :eek:

harpskid
12/01/2005, 9:59 PM
OUCH!! :eek:

shedite
12/01/2005, 10:52 PM
Lads

Thanks to centuries of emigration from the Emerald Isle to that part of Sasana, Liverpudlians have a lot of Irish DNA in them. That means some of our women may well behave in a similar manner.... be afraid be very afraid :eek:

I know one. Not as agressive as the above story thankfully but does begin to bite when drunk and thinks it's sexy. :eek:

carrickharp
13/01/2005, 6:45 AM
Oh be da Hokey :eek: