11/01/2005, 4:01 PM
Club meeting in Drom on thursday
night at eight o'clock. The future
plans for the club will be outlined.

galwaygirl
12/01/2005, 8:19 AM
Club meeting in Drom on thursday
night

where did you hear about this meeting Francis??

gufct
12/01/2005, 9:13 AM
and Francis is a steward Caroline.There will be a full open meeting next Thursday 20th time and venue TBA.

The one this thursday is show people how they fit into the new structure.

GalwayFrancis
12/01/2005, 7:14 PM
and Francis is a steward Caroline.There will be a full open meeting next Thursday 20th time and venue TBA.

The one this thursday is show people how they fit into the new structure.

sorry tommy, thought that this meeting was "full open meeting",woops
is it in the social room, upstairs in Drom?see you tomorrow

GalwayFrancis
13/01/2005, 9:04 PM
There will be a full open meeting next Thursday 20th time and venue TBA.

There will be a public meeting on thursday next in the Clybaun Hotel at 8:30pm, to inform them of the new structures and the five year plan.

Terry
14/01/2005, 1:22 PM
There is a fans forum scheduled for Thurs 20th Jan @8.30pm in the Clybaun Hotel, Knocknacarra. A presentation on the new structure of the club will be given on the night as well as updates of new personnel at the club. All supporters are asked to attend and are encouraged to bring a friend along. The 2005 season ticket campaign will also be launched on the same night.

see-> www.galwayunitedfc.ie

galwaygirl
14/01/2005, 2:54 PM
There is a fans forum scheduled for Thurs 20th Jan @8.30pm in the Clybaun Hotel, Knocknacarra. A presentation on the new structure of the club will be given on the night as well as updates of new personnel at the club. All supporters are asked to attend and are encouraged to bring a friend along. The 2005 season ticket campaign will also be launched on the same night.

Why was The Clybaun picked for the forum? I take it this is the Salthill influence starting already

Why not The Radisson (a central location in the city) where we usually have the forums, seeing as they are our official club sponsors?? :confused:

GalwayFrancis
14/01/2005, 5:41 PM
Why was The Clybaun picked for the forum? I take it this is the Salthill influence starting already

Why not The Radisson (a central location in the city) where we usually have the forums, seeing as they are our official club sponsors?? :confused:

i was told at the meeting yesterday that,they picked the cybaun hotel, because the radisson was booked out....

galwaygirl
18/01/2005, 8:25 AM

I heard yesterday that the meeting arranged for this Thursday night (20th) has been postponed until sometime next week.

Terry
18/01/2005, 9:57 AM
Where did you hear this Galwaygirl?

The only reason I can think that they would want to cancel it would be if the radisson became available (since they are our main sponsors)! Or, they cannot find a manager or players to play for us!! :o

galwaygirl
18/01/2005, 10:28 AM

The only reason I can think that they would want to cancel it would be if the radisson became available (since they are our main sponsors)! Or, they cannot find a manager or players to play for us!! :o

i heard it off a reliable source Terry ;)
AND if you check the official website, the details of the meeting has been taken off it. :rolleyes:
i think they're trying to get the Radisson for some nite next week

Patrick Dunne
18/01/2005, 10:30 AM
The Galway and District League are playing the KDFL (Kildare) in a friendly in the Terrybowl on Thursday night, 20th January. All proceeds go towards the Asian disaster fund. GUFC have deferred the open forum until next week in order to prevent a clash. As soon as date, venue and time are confirmed, details will be posted on www.galwayunitedfc.ie.

Terry
18/01/2005, 11:01 AM
The Galway and District League are playing the KDFL (Kildare) in a friendly in the Terrybowl on Thursday night, 20th January. All proceeds go towards the Asian disaster fund. GUFC have deferred the open forum until next week in order to prevent a clash. As soon as date, venue and time are confirmed, details will be posted on www.galwayunitedfc.ie.

Good enough excuse for me. Hopefully they will get somewhere easier to get to next time! Maybe Ashford Castle :)

GalwayFrancis
18/01/2005, 5:35 PM

Jan 18th 2005 | Galway United fans forum - NEW DATE

The fans forum scheduled for Thurs 20th Jan @8.30pm in
the Clybaun Hotel is now postponed. It will now take place
on the 25th Jan in the Backstage Bar at the Radisson Hotel
@8pm. A presentation on the new structure of the club will
be given on the night as well as updates of new personnel at
the club. All supporters are asked to attend and are encouraged
to bring a friend along. The 2005 season ticket campaign will
also be launched on the same night.