PDA

View Full Version : Carey and Clifford

ramblers
10/01/2005, 8:08 PM
Fantastic news we have signed Alan Carey and Mark Clifford.

Steve Yelverton has gone to waterford.

It will be great to have Cliffy back he is a great player and will hopefully fit back in easily.

I have always been impressed with Alan Carey any time I have seen him so I am looking forwardto him coming on board.

Its a pity steve has gone the other way bt thats life you cant have it all.

Come on the rams.

Bluebeard
11/01/2005, 3:00 PM
The best of luck with Cliffy and Carey.

I was always fond of Cliffy, he'd a great first season with us. Rennie's game wouldn't exactly suit him, but I hope he goes on to be a success playing for ye (obviously not against us though ;) )

ConfusedBlue
12/01/2005, 4:14 PM
Best of luck to Cliffy and Carey!!Was impressed with Cliffy in his 1st season with us,got a bit of a raw deal last year with injuries and playing out of position and Rennie's style of play didnt really suit Ciffy.As for Carey was never too impressed by him,looks to be a bit of a journeyman-type footballer!!Best of luck next season anyway!!!!

BTW Whats this Yelverton like???????

Comic Book Guy
12/01/2005, 6:21 PM
Best of luck to Cliffy and Carey!!Was impressed with Cliffy in his 1st season with us,got a bit of a raw deal last year with injuries and playing out of position and Rennie's style of play didnt really suit Ciffy.As for Carey was never too impressed by him,looks to be a bit of a journeyman-type footballer!!Best of luck next season anyway!!!!

BTW Whats this Yelverton like???????

He was a very popular player with us who always gave his all, he can play a bit too and got his fair share of goals also.
Nice guy and I hope he does well although I'm gutted to see him go.