PDA

View Full Version : Malmo on eurosport yesterday

balls
08/01/2005, 10:23 PM
did any of yee see malmo playin live on euro sport yesterday in some friendly cup .they were 3-0 up at half time against some dutch side playin super football. theyve also qualified for champs league next year already commentater said. was watchin chorus then last night and they were showing highlights of the year and saw city hammerin malmo 3-1 at cross. sweet

Éanna
09/01/2005, 12:28 AM
theyve also qualified for champs league next year already commentater said.
yeah, they won the swedish league

Comic Book Guy
09/01/2005, 12:54 PM
did any of yee see malmo playin live on euro sport yesterday in some friendly cup .they were 3-0 up at half time against some dutch side playin super football. theyve also qualified for champs league next year already commentater said. was watchin chorus then last night and they were showing highlights of the year and saw city hammerin malmo 3-1 at cross. sweet

I'm guessing that the friendly cup that you refer to may be 'the Royal Cup' which involves teams from the scandinavian leagues playing each other along the lines of the Celtic league, I heard that this was proposed some time back and may be a model to be adapted in these parts?

CollegeTillIDie
09/01/2005, 1:30 PM
I'm guessing that the friendly cup that you refer to may be 'the Royal Cup' which involves teams from the scandinavian leagues playing each other along the lines of the Celtic league, I heard that this was proposed some time back and may be a model to be adapted in these parts?

That competition is played in Spain as far as I know cause Sweden is buried in snow this time of year normally.

thecorner
09/01/2005, 2:29 PM
it is the Efes Pils Cup and they were playing vitesse

Group A; Besiktas, Vitesse, Malmo
Group B; Galatasaray, Borussia Dortmund, Spartak Moscow

dcnags
09/01/2005, 4:46 PM
as the corner said, they were playing vitesse. malmo won in the end 6-0!