PDA

View Full Version : McGuiness released???

KR's Post
07/01/2005, 5:34 PM
Having a look at the fai website and their list of transfers in and out. Robbie is one of them... Is this true????? :confused: I've heard nothing!!

shankilwanderer
12/01/2005, 8:29 AM
Having a look at the fai website and their list of transfers in and out. Robbie is one of them... Is this true????? :confused: I've heard nothing!!

hey Tarz, long time no talk. Well i got word from someone in the club that he has not been released by Devo. :)

Roo69
13/01/2005, 10:29 PM

In the B ray People today saying that he wants to remain a Bray player and he is fully commited to us, but because of his long term injuty problems Devo has not resigned him just yet. Wehn he gets fit in pre-season everythijng will be sorted out. The same goes for Chopper.

We can relax a little bit now :)

KR's Post
14/01/2005, 8:22 AM
In the B ray People today saying that he wants to remain a Bray player and he is fully commited to us, but because of his long term injuty problems Devo has not resigned him just yet. Wehn he gets fit in pre-season everythijng will be sorted out. The same goes for Chopper.

We can relax a little bit now :)
Jeez, thank god ;)