PDA

View Full Version : UCD close in on Dupuy

Terry
07/01/2005, 12:56 PM
Former Galway United striker Damien Dupuy is believed to be on the verge of signing for Premier Division newcomers UCD, with the option of taking up a university course expected to weigh the balance in College’s favour in the race to sign the talented Frenchman.

Dupuy’s stock rose with remarkable rapidity last season, when he scored 13 times in 16 games for Galway after joining the Tribesmen in mid-season.

After returning to France for the holiday season, Dupuy is set to return to the eircom League, with Athlone Town, Waterford United and UCD all said to be interested in his services.

Students boss Pete Mahon told The Irish Sun: “He is interested in going to university so I am hopeful something can be worked out.”

SligoRoversfan
07/01/2005, 10:31 PM
CRAP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: WHY COULDNT HE GO TO SLIGO I.T.!!!!

GalwayFrancis
08/01/2005, 2:15 PM
CRAP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: WHY COULDNT HE GO TO SLIGO I.T.!!!!
cause its a **** hole!!!

SligoRoversfan
08/01/2005, 3:15 PM
cause its a **** hole!!!

im not arguing wit ya!!!!!

wexford boy
08/01/2005, 6:16 PM
How Good Is He.able For Prem

GalwayFrancis
08/01/2005, 10:42 PM
How Good Is He.able For Prem
yea, he's good enough for the prem,so long as he likes the manager

wexford boy
09/01/2005, 3:51 PM
One Of Those Is He?there Normally The Ones With All The Ability Though.intresting To See How He Does

connemara
13/01/2005, 3:57 PM
cause its a **** hole!!!
Did you say that when he was socring goals for United ? :mad:

galwaygirl
13/01/2005, 4:16 PM
Did you say that when he was socring goals for United ? :mad:

Easy Connemara,
if you look at it again Francis was slagging off Sligo NOT DAMO :confused:

GalwayFrancis
13/01/2005, 6:35 PM
Easy Connemara,

thanks caro, stick up for the young fella :D

connemara
14/01/2005, 4:04 PM
Easy Connemara,
May be, I'm wrong :eek: Sometimes, the quick way is not the right one ;)

Terry
21/01/2005, 8:21 AM
French striker Damien Dupuy has signed for Premier Division club UCD. The ex Galway United frontman met with Galway United officials this week to inform them of his move to the Dublin club. Damien cited a desire to play in the Premier Division as the prime reason for turning down a new contract with the Tribesmen.
Also on the move is goalkeeper Robert Forde and Athlone native Adrian Carberry. Derek McCarthy has rejoined Limerick FC after one year in Galway. Galway United Football Club wish Damien, Robert, Adrian and Derek every success in the future. The Board thank them for their contribution to Galway United during their spells with the Club.

www.galwayunitedfc.ie

gustavo
21/01/2005, 11:03 AM
cause its a **** hole!!!
ahh its not that bad at least on a par with gmit tho i suppose thats a bit of a kip too .