PDA

View Full Version : Credit to the club on this

outspoken
29/01/2016, 11:47 AM
There's been a lot of criticism for the club on here lately and rightly so but it has to be said they deserve great credit for offering exchanges to anyone who bought the new kit given the situation with Macron. Very professional statement on the website too. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Looking forward to Legea's design.

Town Legend
29/01/2016, 11:55 AM
Agreed. They could of easily said it was out of their hands (which in all fairness it was) and that supporters wouldn't be entitled to an exchange. But of course that would of had a lot of supporters pi$$ed off with the club over the whole matter.

Fair play to all connected with saga!

Town Legend
29/01/2016, 12:01 PM
In saying that I seen on fb that they will only exchange the home jersey and not the away one.

outspoken
29/01/2016, 12:32 PM
In saying that I seen on fb that they will only exchange the home jersey and not the away one.

I know what you mean but in fairness that kit was used last season whereas the new one has never been worn. Still tough on parents who forked out but club can only do so luck without losing money themselves

Town Legend
29/01/2016, 12:39 PM
Was the away one this season the same as the away one for 2015? I thought they'd bring out a new one. If it is the same then fair enough.

outspoken
29/01/2016, 12:42 PM
Was the away one this season the same as the away one for 2015? I thought they'd bring out a new one. If it is the same then fair enough.

Yeah it was the same one (the shels look alike). Obviously people thought we would use it again this season but you have to draw a line somewhere otherwise Youl have people looking for refunds on polo tops and all

nigel-harps1954
29/01/2016, 1:08 PM
If they didn't offer to exchange kits they'd want to have been taken out and hung up by their toes in Longford town centre. It was the least they could do really.

Legea have properly excellent kits and leisurewear. Much better than Macron.

outspoken
29/01/2016, 2:04 PM
If they didn't offer to exchange kits they'd want to have been taken out and hung up by their toes in Longford town centre. It was the least they could do really.

Legea have properly excellent kits and leisurewear. Much better than Macron.

Do Legea make any harps tracksuits or zippy tops or anything like that for haprs? Town haven't had anything from macron like that in years.

Town Legend
29/01/2016, 2:06 PM
Well it wasn't LTFC's fault. It was Macron that made false promises to the club. They had a contract through to 2017 with Macron but apparently the agent for them went bust without even letting them know in advance that they wouldn't have gear for this season.

nigel-harps1954
29/01/2016, 2:16 PM
Do Legea make any harps tracksuits or zippy tops or anything like that for haprs? Town haven't had anything from macron like that in years.

Harps have a full club shop worth of stuff. Depends what the club orders.

outspoken
29/01/2016, 3:20 PM
Harps have a full club shop worth of stuff. Depends what the club orders.

Sweet FA so. Cheers

Martinho II
29/01/2016, 9:58 PM
Its not very often that I give the club credit but a big well done to them! I assume that the away jersey will be changed now! Any other league of Ireland clubs besides Finn Harps have leggea as their kit sponsor?

Longfordian
29/01/2016, 9:58 PM
Cobh I think

Town Legend
29/01/2016, 10:10 PM
Its not very often that I give the club credit but a big well done to them! I assume that the away jersey will be changed now! Any other league of Ireland clubs besides Finn Harps have leggea as their kit sponsor?

No Marty, just the home jersey is been exchanged. That's going by a comment made by the club on Facebook. Some lad was asking about the away jersey and they replied saying it just applies to the home jersey.

nigel-harps1954
29/01/2016, 10:35 PM
Harps were the only team to previously have Legea as their kit supplier but Wexford used them for team wear and leisure wear last season.

Cobh this season have Legea as kit sponsor but no kit released yet far as I can see.

Pauro 76
30/01/2016, 12:46 PM
Some of the kits look really nice and far more variation in their templates than Macron. Biggest team they'd have on their books would be Udinese. They used to do Bosnia's kits but lost out to Adidas. Do they still do North Korea's?

Longfordian
30/01/2016, 2:29 PM
Don't know but apparently they've sold ten billion North Korea shirts

outspoken
30/01/2016, 2:52 PM
Don't know but apparently they've sold ten billion North Korea shirts

That's what a World Cup win does for jersey sales

Martinho II
30/01/2016, 4:33 PM
What I meant to say Outspoken is the away jersey we had last season going to be different completely?

Town Legend
30/01/2016, 4:55 PM
I'd say it will be different from the Macron away jersey. Might revert back to the yellow and blue kit or go for something mad altogether!! But whatever it will be I'd say it will be different than last seasons one.

outspoken
30/01/2016, 7:20 PM
I'd say it will be different from the Macron away jersey. Might revert back to the yellow and blue kit or go for something mad altogether!! But whatever it will be I'd say it will be different than last seasons one.

Loved the one we had a good few years ago, it was blue with a yellow design across the chest. Mick Lee would have been playing at the time. Bar something like that I couldn't care less about wearing yellow and blue.

Town Legend
30/01/2016, 7:32 PM
Some of the kits look really nice and far more variation in their templates than Macron. Biggest team they'd have on their books would be Udinese. They used to do Bosnia's kits but lost out to Adidas. Do they still do North Korea's?

I don't think they supply Udinese with their kits anymore. A company called HS football have been making their jerseys for the last 3 years. They make Serie A side Frosinone jerseys as well as for Montenegro. But off the top of my head the biggest team they supply would be Finn Harps!

Longfordian
30/01/2016, 8:29 PM
I don't think they supply Udinese with their kits anymore. A company called HS football have been making their jerseys for the last 3 years. They make Serie A side Frosinone jerseys as well as for Montenegro. But off the top of my head the biggest team they supply would be Finn Harps!

Good to know we'll be their top team now so :cool:

nigel-harps1954
31/01/2016, 1:21 PM
Montenegro national team
Livorno FC - Serie B
TNS - Wales
Frosinone Calcio - Serie A
Finn Harps

Those would be the 5 main sides they have at the minute officially through Legea themselves.

Handful of things elsewhere on their site like Basketball clubs and a marathon and such.

http://www.legea.it/Website/News.aspx?newsselezionata=2

IrishRossi
31/01/2016, 2:43 PM
http://www.legeashopping.it/webshop/kit-belgrado.html id say the new home jersey will be similar to the red and black one on here

Martinho II
24/02/2016, 11:35 PM
see that the back of the jerseys is still black!

see the video on the rte website for more.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2016/0224/770491-kenny/

outspoken
25/02/2016, 10:06 AM
How hard would it be for the club to do a proper kit launch for once.

Town Legend
25/02/2016, 10:37 AM
I was told by a very reliable source that the back of the jersey has changed to all red. Be nice to finally see it as I thought they'd of been playing in it already!

Martinho II
25/02/2016, 10:36 PM
I was told by a very reliable source that the back of the jersey has changed to all red. Be nice to finally see it as I thought they'd of been playing in it already!

I was convinced the back of it was black! its obviously red goin by that first video. sorry for confusion caused!

Pauro 76
26/02/2016, 1:42 PM
http://www.legeashopping.it/webshop/kit-belgrado.html id say the new home jersey will be similar to the red and black one on here

Mystic Rossi! The exact same template. Really like it too. Wonder what the away will be like, I'm hoping for the days of blue and gold again. Or even all white.

Mister X
26/02/2016, 3:46 PM
limited number of shirts available in blue and yellow.. this would be nice imo

http://www.legeashopping.it/webshop/kit-dublino.html

L.T.F.C.
27/02/2016, 11:34 AM
limited number of shirts available in blue and yellow.. this would be nice imo

http://www.legeashopping.it/webshop/kit-dublino.html
That is hideous.