PDA

View Full Version : Another Ex. Spur for City?

Fermoy Blue
05/01/2005, 7:24 PM
Wonder if Pat is aware former Spur,Kevin O'Brien is available.Some time ago Pat stated that improvements at Waterford were reflected in fact that Kevin couldn't even get in the team.Kevin had been a fixture,more or less and consistant with it over the past 4 years at right-full,right or centre midfield.Iam sure he would prove to be a perfect foil for the other ex. Spur who Pat was so delighted to take off the Blues 12 months ago....Neale Fenn!

Risteard
05/01/2005, 10:13 PM
is he a good football player?

Éanna
05/01/2005, 10:16 PM
Kevin had been a fixture,more or less and consistant
Yeah, consistently shíte.
no thanks. If he couldn't get in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaterford team, I can't see him getting near our team

thecorner
06/01/2005, 3:28 AM
dolan would need his head seriously tested if he signed that tripe.

leave him where he is down with all the sheep, where he is best suited

jimhacker
06/01/2005, 8:43 AM
That sorts it then!

Partizan
06/01/2005, 9:17 AM
dolan would need his head seriously tested if he signed that tripe.

leave him where he is down with all the sheep, where he is best suited

he's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad player.

piratemousey
06/01/2005, 10:19 AM
cobh should be looking at this fella,i believe.

Éanna
06/01/2005, 10:45 AM
he's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad player.
aaaagggghhhhh. his jokes are worse than his serious posts :D

Partizan
06/01/2005, 1:23 PM
Its true, Kevin O'Brien is the biggest pile of **** to play for the Blues since Donal 'Donuts' Golden and Jason 'KVI' Kabia. The only reason he was there was due to his Daddy being Chairman which proved to be extremley useful when you had a row with the manager or other squad members.

Now he is gone (thank God) we can expect less interference from Ill Duce in team affairs. I think Kevin will go to Limerick or perhaps Cobh. He will do a good job for them to say the least. But never under any circumstances should Dolan consider him, he's just not up to Premier standard.

P.S. What serious posts? This is not the Shakespearean Oxford Society ffs.

Éanna
06/01/2005, 1:25 PM
P.S. What serious posts? This is not the Shakespearean Oxford Society ffs.
ah you're alright, I never take you seriously anyway :D I dunno, I've seen O'Brien play reasonably well once or twice, but if he can't get in the waterford side, there's no way he's good enough for us.

piratemousey
06/01/2005, 9:34 PM
hes THAT bad huh??lol